Democrats release report on Trump tax returns, revealing income, taxes paid, IRS audit

LumRaiderFan

On 12/22/2022 at 6:41 AM, mat said:

I saw a meme that said

Rather than looking into the tax return of a millionaire turned public servant, why don’t you look into the tax returns of the public servants that turned into millionaires.

Sounds like a good idea to me. While they’re at it, they need to make public the Jeffery Epstein Client List. Isn’t that odd that the Client List hasn’t been made public after all these years? There should be a long list of people going to prison, why aren’t the customers going to prison?

5 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Sounds like a good idea to me. While they’re at it, they need to make public the Jeffery Epstein Client List. Isn’t that odd that the Client List hasn’t been made public after all these years? There should be a long list of people going to prison, why aren’t the customers going to prison?

To answer that last question, I would say there are a lot of high ranking Dems involved. I wouldn’t bet against a certain biden being on that list.

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

To answer that last question, I would say there are a lot of high ranking Dems involved. I wouldn’t bet against a certain biden being on that list.

Our Government protected every pedophile on Epstein’s list and the FBI colluded with big tech to interfere (cheat) in our elections. 

But they’re telling the truth about fair elections, COVID, Jan 6, the billions going to Ukraine, and the vaccine. Uh…..ok 

Our. Government. Is. Corrupt. To. The. CORE!!

6 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Our Government protected every pedophile on Epstein’s list and the FBI colluded with big tech to interfere (cheat) in our elections. 

But they’re telling the truth about fair elections, COVID, Jan 6, the billions going to Ukraine, and the vaccine. Uh…..ok 

Our. Government. Is. Corrupt. To. The. CORE!!

Heidi Fleiss’ client list was kept secret for decades. With the Clintons being involved with Epstein, we may never see his list in our lifetime. And like Fleiss’ list, there will be surprises on Epstein’s list.

This is the hidden content, please