Png 2023 ??

lcm93

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 8:56 PM, 89Falcon said:

Once you start "missing" on defense of the Slot T, things can turn in a hurry. PNG won the game, we will never know what "could have happened". 

just to let you know, we lost our starting running back early in the season he was a beast. but the lil running back you saw tearing up defenses all thru the playoffs wasn't even the starter. Like you said though you cant say what woulda shoulda coulda happened with them LH not having their starting rbs. If we would have had Tommy there isn't any telling what woulda shoulda coulda could have happened. regardless it's in the past. that season is over. Now it is time for the coaching staff and new starters and second teamers that are getting their chance to shine. I don't put much stock into rankings, losing 37 seniors I don't think Png should be ranked even close to the top 10 but that's me. But now that we have a coaching staff that has a real defensive coordinator and a proven background, I like our chances against any team in our district and once playoffs start anything can happen as you saw last year. but then again maybe we don't make the playoffs but doubt that seriously.

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

just to let you know, we lost our starting running back early in the season he was a beast. but the lil running back you saw tearing up defenses all thru the playoffs wasn't even the starter. Like you said though you cant say what woulda shoulda coulda happened with them LH not having their starting rbs. If we would have had Tommy there isn't any telling what woulda shoulda coulda could have happened. regardless it's in the past. that season is over. Now it is time for the coaching staff and new starters and second teamers that are getting their chance to shine. I don't put much stock into rankings, losing 37 seniors I don't think Png should be ranked even close to the top 10 but that's me. But now that we have a coaching staff that has a real defensive coordinator and a proven background, I like our chances against any team in our district and once playoffs start anything can happen as you saw last year. but then again maybe we don't make the playoffs but doubt that seriously.

I don't think PN-G will miss a beat now that they have coaches who can teach defense 

• 2 weeks later...