#3 Silsbee 71 #17 Hardin-Jefferson 50/FINAL

As long as you don’t catch BTW when everyone is “on” for them, they shouldn’t beat Silsbee or a team of that caliber.  Most HS teams are inconsistent but they are WILDLY so.  And the problem is when someone is off, they are going to continue to show you how off they are.  If all pistons are firing though, they can play with anyone.  I would think Silsbee beats them 8 or 9 out of 10 times. 

First off thank you Coach Davis and HJ for a great tribute to the Jones family. We have all been affected by cancer.  I know it had to be hard making that speech with the emotions that had to be involved I know I had to wipe my eyes a time or two.  

Now as far as the game,  it was great to see the Tigers come out hitting shots and pretty much knock out the opponent from the beginning.  This game was never really close,  yet the Hawks put up a good fight and didn’t let it get way out of hand.  Great to see Williams out there and I hope that Harper is t as bad as was stayed and that he doesn’t have to miss his senior season.