Bayou Border Battle- Texas vs. Louisiana at McNeese State/Post updates here

1 hour ago, Elessar said:

It was the worst I have seen them shoot this year. Most of them were wide open with plenty of time to shoot. Just couldn’t make them fall. 

Might have something to do with the college line. Kids used to shooting a foot behind the line are shooting a foot behind the college line. Shots were short.

There’s some type of TX/LA border showcase Tuesday 12/27 @ Houston St Thomas HS. The first game is @ 12:30pm featuring Furr vs some Louisiana HS I never heard of.  That is the game I’m thinking about attending.  

Then Furr plays another LA school on Wednesday the 28th.  Several other schools are playing both days as well.

6 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

There’s some type of TX/LA border showcase Tuesday 12/27 @ Houston St Thomas HS. The first game is @ 12:30pm featuring Furr vs some Louisiana HS I never heard of.  That is the game I’m thinking about attending.  

Then Furr plays another LA school on Wednesday the 28th.  Several other schools are playing both days as well.

That one is not related to this one.