Herschel Walker is confused

Big girl

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Herschel was no doubt not the ideal candidate, but he would have been better than Warnock.  I think all R candidates for political office need to start separating themselves from Trump.

Probably right, sad that we have to work around low information moderates.

It is what it is, we gotta deal with it.

Funny how Georgia got out and voted for Kemp over Abrams and there was no fuss now they vote Warnock over walker and it's the moderates fault lol

Kemp distanced himself away from all the negativety of election fraud and ran on a platform other than "they stole it" and won, walker ran on being an election denier etc and it cost him... 

It's always the voters fault with this group never the candidate, that lesser of 2 evils BS is just that, keep losing elections with these losers... Warnock isn't the best, he did just what he had to do to win

Georgia is becoming a battle ground state thanks to the far right folks lol... good stuff that only themselves have to blame

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Probably right, sad that we have to work around low information moderates.

It is what it is, we gotta deal with it.

A MAGA red hatter calling moderates low information voters, absolutely hilarious.

Funny anecdote - I frequent a business-related forum (with educated and high-income users) that strongly leans fiscally conservative for obvious reasons, and they are convinced the rural MAGAs like yourself are just a loud minority and not a major voting bloc. Obviously, they’re wrong as they mostly come from privileged backgrounds and live in their own bubbles, never crossing paths with the MAGA red hatters out in the sticks. 

Anyways - it’s people like you who will continue to drag the GOP down and hand over the keys to the Democrats, despite how much you insist the ReD WaVe is actually going to happen this time (2024 is the year, trust me bro). No one to blame but yourselves for routinely falling for the foolishness.

39 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

A MAGA red hatter calling moderates low information voters, absolutely hilarious.

Funny anecdote - I frequent a business-related forum (with educated and high-income users) that strongly leans fiscally conservative for obvious reasons, and they are convinced the rural MAGAs like yourself are just a loud minority and not a major voting bloc. Obviously, they’re wrong as they mostly come from privileged backgrounds and live in their own bubbles, never crossing paths with the MAGA red hatters out in the sticks. 

Anyways - it’s people like you who will continue to drag the GOP down and hand over the keys to the Democrats, despite how much you insist the ReD WaVe is actually going to happen this time (2024 is the year, trust me bro). No one to blame but yourselves for routinely falling for the foolishness.

Funny story, thanks 

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better, he’s pro choice and refuses to place any limits on abortion.  

He’s pro abortion 

This is the hidden content, please

They like to come up with other words to soften it up. Their mo 

Murder - abortion

baby - fetus

etc etc.

pro choice means that your ok if one chooses to murder a baby.

22 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You can’t call out issues for one and not the other over the same thing.  This is exactly what you are doing.  You are right about Warnock winning, unfortunately.  People need to get woke and see how bad a job the Dems are doing at governing.

both sides do it.  all the righties on here do it regularly, just like the lefties.  It's on the first page of the playbook (as good old @stevenash would've put it) for both teams.

3 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

I just can’t, for the life of me, believe that there are people that believe exactly the opposite of the way I feel about life. Freakin unbelievable. Communists will win out eventually. They have a strong foothold with the brainwashed youth who don’t even know who they are. It’s a master plan and it is working. I only regret that I can’t leave this world a better place for my grandkids. One of these days, people will quit picking on the true Americans and realize…..uh oh, they were right. Then it is too late. I guess it is so important to some to be forum queens and belittle anyone who is trying to save this country from the evil that lurks within. Being disagreeable is too Important. Egos have to be fed.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

both sides do it.  all the righties on here do it regularly, just like the lefties.  It's on the first page of the playbook (as good old @stevenash would've put it) for both teams.

Big difference is the right can proudly stand behind their policies, the left can’t, they have to lie and coerce to push their policies through…or create victims than only they can help.

On 12/7/2022 at 3:27 PM, BS Wildcats said:

I can’t for the life of me see how you think we are better off with biden than Trump(pre China/Fauci virus).  But if think we are, you are a real part of the problem with America!

I can't belive that all we have to choose from was Biden and Trump for starters, but biden received the most votes.

Hillary also received the most votes over Trump also, But the electorial college saved Trump then