Herschel Walker is confused

Big girl

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

Does he know what chamber he's running for? A seat in the House or the Senate?

This is the hidden content, please

Is this where I question your source? Well, that’s one for Herschel.  Shall we compare? At least he has a good heart. Can you question his character or will you crucify him for this mistake? This says very little about Herschel Walker but speaks volumes about you. 

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Is this where I question your source? Well, that’s one for Herschel.  Shall we compare? At least he has a good heart. Can you question his character or will you crucify him for this mistake? This says very little about Herschel Walker but speaks volumes about you. 

Pot meet kettle. 

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Lol "at least he has a good heart"  thought you were anti abortion.... hypocrites all over this site 

14 minutes ago, baddog said:

True in a sense, but Herschel is not evil and does not use a teleprompter. He also knows his last name. He would not cackle at the border crisis and everything else. He’s also not a drunk stock thief. 

Hes not evil? Lol He's pro abortion behind the scenes, anti abortion to his cult... and yall lap it up like good  🐑 

He's also violent according to his Ex's, fits right in with the GOP

Warnock will crush his dreams, and he's not even a top notch candidate... go figure 

30 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Lol "at least he has a good heart"  thought you were anti abortion.... hypocrites all over this site 

You guys have set the bar low if having a good heart is all that is required; in order to, run for a Senate seat

40 minutes ago, baddog said:

True in a sense, but Herschel is not evil and does not use a teleprompter. He also knows his last name. He would not cackle at the border crisis and everything else. He’s also not a drunk stock thief. 

The GOP has set the bar really low if having a good heart is all that is required; in order to, run for a Senate seat

17 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You guys have set the bar low if having a good heart is all that is required; in order to, run for a Senate seat

The GOP has set the bar really low if having a good heart is all that is required; in order to, run for a Senate seat

That’s all you gleaned from my post…..a good heart? Geez Louise. What a waste of my time. You will be enslaved by the communists. Wait, you already are. 

52 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Hes not evil? Lol He's pro abortion behind the scenes, anti abortion to his cult... and yall lap it up like good  🐑 

Warnock will crush his dreams, and he's not even a top notch candidate... go figure 

Well you said a mouthful….. now abortion is evil. Good for you. Warlock is a communist and racist so you must worship him.  
I spelled his name the way I wanted. 

1 hour ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

So, you’re giving Warnock a pass for his past spousal abuse issues?

2 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I haven't said anything good about Warnock, I'm not defending him and running with the lesser of the 2 evils BS like others on here, I actually said he wasn't a top notch candidate... he'll beat the other dude though 

You haven’t said anything bad about him either, but plenty to say about Walker.

Own your bias, you’re not fooling anyone with your backpedaling.

3 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I haven't said anything good about Warnock, I'm not defending him and running with the lesser of the 2 evils BS like others on here, I actually said he wasn't a top notch candidate... he'll beat the other dude though 

You can’t call out issues for one and not the other over the same thing.  This is exactly what you are doing.  You are right about Warnock winning, unfortunately.  People need to get woke and see how bad a job the Dems are doing at governing.