Herschel Walker is confused

Big girl

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Well you said a mouthful….. now abortion is evil. Good for you. Warlock is a communist and racist so you must worship him.  
I spelled his name the way I wanted. 

It's also strange that folks can somehow rationalize a Southern Baptist preacher that is pro-abortion.

Must be some strange sermons coming from that "church".

28 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It's also strange that folks can somehow rationalize a Southern Baptist preacher that is pro-abortion.

Must be some strange sermons coming from that "church".

Probably along the lines of the racist and hate sermons that obama listened to so intently from the “Rev” Jeremiah Wright.

Just now, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Just what I figured...

Get called out, then scream what about that guy lol... nice played

There was a thread about the misgivings of Warnok and for some reason you saw no reason to comment but you were all over the Walker thread.

At least folks on the right participate in all threads, unlike your group.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

There was a thread about the misgivings of Warnok and for some reason you saw no reason to comment but you were all over the Walker thread.

At least folks on the right participate in all threads, unlike your group.

I'd vote Warnock over herschell anyday, at least we know Warnock is pro choice, on the other hand walker is pro abortion behind the scenes and anti abortion to his minions for a vote... lol 

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Funny that half the political threads turn into a Trump bashing fest and you show no concern.

It’s politics, no need for biased moderation.

Nothing about bias.

I am speaking about all threads. The owner of this site has had discussions about this forum and he's a Trump supporter. Lot's of complaints is what I am told and I get emails and pm's from both sides all the time about this forum.

Point being, it's not necessarily how the forum works.

3 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I'd vote Warnock over herschell anyday, at least we know Warnock is pro choice, on the other hand walker is pro abortion behind the scenes and anti abortion to his minions for a vote... lol 

So everyone that has had an abortion or paid for one in their past is pro abortion?

You need to check you facts on that one.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Nothing about bias.

I am speaking about all threads. The owner of this site has had discussions about this forum and he's a Trump supporter. Lot's of complaints is what I am told and I get emails and pm's from both sides all the time about this forum.

Point being, it's not necessarily how the forum works.

If you’re gonna do it, do it both ways. It will make the debate even less.  Remove Trump bashing and the left won’t have much to say about their guy.

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

So everyone that has had an abortion or paid for one in their past is pro abortion?

You need to check you facts on that one.

Did I say that? 

Anyways, I thought abortion was a big deal to the right... only if a D does it 

Maybe yall should let abortion go, especially when yall advocate for folks who kill the unborn in your own party... SMH 

3 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Did I say that? 

Anyways, I thought abortion was a big deal to the right... only if a D does it 

Maybe yall should let abortion go, especially when yall advocate for folks who kill the unborn in your own party... SMH 

Yeah, maybe we should join join the party that endorses it because some in our party have had some in the past.

We’re not letting go and I assure you the unborn appreciate it.

37 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Yeah I hear ya, herschells killed a few so i hear... 

Endorse it or do it and hide it.. pick your poise

The candidate that endorses it, or someone that may have been involved with some.

One makes current policy and one made some bad life choices, those poisons are pretty far apart.

Stick to your guns though,  and vote for the guy that’s proud of it.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The candidate that endorses it, or someone that may have been involved with some.

One makes current policy and one made some bad life choices, those poisons are pretty far apart.

Stick to your guns though,  and vote for the guy that’s proud of it.

I'm not in Georgia so can't vote for him... keep endorsing losers and get D's elected LMAO

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Well, your communist, racist won. Congrats. Keep all of us informed as to how he benefits this country. All he is is a NAY vote.

Herschel was no doubt not the ideal candidate, but he would have been better than Warnock.  I think all R candidates for political office need to start separating themselves from Trump.