Hey PNG…

pakronos

7 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Just curious do u guys know how the injuns are preparing this week with all the rain? Not sure about PAM. I would imagine gym during the athletic period with basketball going on after school… today looks like a good day and maybe tomorrow. Thursday is gonna be rough

School is out for Thanksgiving. PNG can practice whatever time they need to so I don't think it's been a problem since they have turf.

7 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

I read this and for some reason my mind goes to Oprah when she's giving stuff away. I can hear her now..........."Your cancelled, Your cancelled, and your cancelled, and you your cancelled too!🤣😜

This is one thing I stick with PNG about… don’t change your name!! People are soft… and smashmouth I’m not gonna entertain that cause I’m not sure if u joking or serious lol

46 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Well forecast for lufkin Friday is 70%… so far PAM had been stellar in cold rain 

Really should have done a double header with us. All of our fans + All of yalls fans = 12th man type atmosphere🤣

Umbrellas at NRG!

No comments from the peanut gallery - @BMTSoulja1 & @Mr. Buddy Garrity

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

Really should have done a double header with us. All of our fans + All of yalls fans = 12th man type atmosphere🤣

Umbrellas at NRG!

No comments from the peanut gallery - @BMTSoulja1 & @Mr. Buddy Garrity

Lawd Geezus Khrist 🤦🏾‍♂️ @BMTSoulja1 atmospheric atmosphere stuff again. 😂

btw: I got word Longview won the toss and picked Abe, surprising to me, SFA must have been booked. 

1 minute ago, NDNation said:

You know it would have been epic!

LV trying to get in yall's minds.

Sure if we flipped for home with NRG the designated home stadium and got the toss I believe. As far as a neutral site that wasn't going to happen I guarantee that. 

13 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Sure if we flipped for home with NRG the designated home stadium and got the toss I believe. As far as a neutral site that wasn't going to happen I guarantee that. 

I thought the same thing a few years ago but Marshall Mavericks wanted to play at NRG against Nederland.. we didn’t even flip for it. So you never know,