Playoffs Week-3: Longview vs Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 11/25

Who wins   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2022 at 01:00 AM

On 11/22/2022 at 10:30 PM, truPAfan said:

What you’re failing to realize sir.  This is a playoff game.  That regular season sheeeesssney stays there.  There’s no game next week for the loser.  That hits a whole lot of other buttons in a competitor.  Believe me when I say this…this group ain’t gonna fold.  You be the messenger and tell LV to come with it.  I have faith in the Titan nation.  It’ll all be left on the field Friday.

PLAYOFFFS!!!!(Jim Mora voice)

What you’re failing to realize sir.  This is a playoff game.  That regular season sheeeesssney stays there.  There’s no game next week for the loser.  That hits a whole lot of other buttons in a competitor.  Believe me when I say this…this group ain’t gonna fold.  You be the messenger and tell LV to come with it.  I have faith in the Titan nation.  It’ll all be left on the field Friday.

Message received! 

My question to you is.. Did LV come with it?  I can tell you that PA did leave it all on the field…..just it was all spent in the first quarter. Their tents were folded and packed away just after halftime…

Shout out to Cougar Cal..for the on point post in this thread.

btw. PAM have great athletes, but the coach needs to work on their sportsmanship.

On 11/25/2022 at 9:55 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Wasn't that question answered back in district play?

On 11/25/2022 at 9:58 PM, CougarCal said:

Backup QB an other injuries and Cougs kept it close, like I predicted in this one, LV would roll!

And the backup played more like a QB1. 

5 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Not really they beat our second string by 7. 

Seems like a few teams beat your "second string"?? How about stay healthy next season 😎🤷🏾‍♂️🤞🏾

See yall on the hardwood versus us in a few weeks. GO TITANS! 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

And the backup played more like a QB1. 

Seems like a few teams beat your "second string"?? How about stay healthy next season 😎🤷🏾‍♂️🤞🏾

See yall on the hardwood versus us in a few weeks. GO TITANS! 

We like the diamond just as much, we’ll talk then lol

4 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

I mean defending state champs right? 

That was 2018. You're thinking about that Pear Orchard neighborhood school in Beaumont the last 2 years, they back in 6A now, hopefully we takeover that 5A title this season though.