Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

It's possible.  Especially if this charade of trials continue.  Biden won NY by 20-22% in 2020.  He is only ahead by 10% now.  Quite a drastic drop.  

Big drop, but still a massive deficit.  Not happening.  

NY "could" have flipped for Trump but over the past 3.5 years so many good, responsible, productive people have escaped NY. There is of course a few good people left there but after so many left for places like red Florida, NY is disproportionally left with all sorts of illegel immigrants and native born vermin who actually like the cesspool there. They all will vote blue, therefore, NY will stay blue.   

On 5/15/2024 at 3:32 PM, SmashMouth said:

You replied, "If you don't know what transgender means look Goigle it" in another thread. If I'm thinking correctly, you're being made fun of. I could be wrong.

She is absolutely being made fun of.  She makes it to easy not to do it.  Funny she asks what it is, when she typed it first.

On 5/13/2024 at 11:22 AM, bullets13 said:

that'll never happen.  but he could flip enough swing states to win.  should be a simple task for the right, but it's not going to be.  it'll be very interesting.

Like I said, it was a big “what if” but may not be as impossible as we think….

Biden's lead in New York drops to single digits as Trump vows to win state: poll

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please