Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

9 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Once Trump loses this election, the R's wake up and win 2028-36! Mark it down you heard it here first

Why not teach and enlighten your liberal friends and family members that Democrat policies are not good for the future of this country… check the pride and pick the lesser of two evils.

4 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Why not teach and enlighten your liberal friends and family members that Democrat policies are not good for the future of this country… check the pride and pick the lesser of two evils.

Not everyone buys into that lesser of 2 evils BS

evil = evil

Sin = Sin

You follow?

5 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Not everyone buys into that lesser of 2 evils BS

evil = evil

Sin = Sin

You follow?

Oh I definitely follow.  Since that’s the case then why vote at all. Is Desantis or Haley s hands pure and clean? NO they are not.

It’s not that hard to comprehend.

39 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Oh I definitely follow.  Since that’s the case then why vote at all. Is Desantis or Haley s hands pure and clean? NO they are not.

You’ve got those that are going to vote D, just because their grandparents and great grandparents did.  They do not have the ability to think for themselves; see big girl.

46 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I'll write myself in before I vote for either of these 2... Yeah I know 

NYT Poll: Pluralities Say Donald Trump’s Policies ‘Helped’ Them, Joe Biden’s ‘Hurt’ Them!  Former President Donald Trump’s policies are more beneficial to voters across a swath of demographics than policies put forth by President Joe Biden, according to a New York Times-Siena College poll published Sunday.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

She don't speak for all black ppl, do you get a high off of black ppl supporting him? You act is if were dumb or something, you run on here every chance you get when you see clickbait

More and more are.  People are finally realizing how well "everyone" had it under Trump!  Come on board.  We'd love to have you!