*Lumberton 35 Smiley 7 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

second time i've seen lumberton play this year, i sat on their side and you could feel the excitement from the parking lot, awesome environment tonight for the raiders, i cant believe im saying this but congrats lumberton fans! i really am happy for you because tonight brought back memories of the early 2000's when bc was making their first runs in 30 something years. congrats

Scoring summary

SMI -- Darron Guillory 1-yard run. PAT Kick ( Humberto Perez ), 10:39, 2nd.

LUM -- Cody Hussey 4-yard run. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 08:39, 2nd.

LUM -- Cody Hussey 18-yard run. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 02:43, 2nd.

LUM -- Anthony Beard 2-yard run. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 00:35, 2nd.

LUM -- Cody Hussey 49-yard run. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 05:39, 4th.

LUM -- Bryce DeJohn 31-yard pass to Trace Freeman. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 01:42, 4th.

Game Notables and Highlights

Lumberton's Cody Hussey rushed over for 200 yards and scored three touchdowns.

Smiley's Allijahn Cornett had over 100 rushing yards.

The L-Train just arrived back at Lumberton High School @ 12:15 am from Barbers Hill.  There is a mass post-game celebration happening right now with firetrucks / police sirens and horn blazing.  Fans lined the parking lot with emergency flashers as the team buses pulled in.  A great scene!!  This town has gone L-Train crazy.  Thanks players for an early Christmas present.

Raiderpride-you are funny!!!!!!!  Hopefully you all left a few cops around!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to come down on Tuesday and drive through later in the week to see how awesome Lumberton looks now!!!!!!! Big House I hope you are right about next week!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would love to be down to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Keep the train rolling RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Watch out L-Train---I AM COMING TO JOIN YOU NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

hey what was up with the pass at the end??? running up the score??? well well well. the mighty l-train tramples a north forrest isd school. oh well next week you won't be running anything. l-train runs out of steam friday at stallworth!!!

Raider fans.....dont pay any attention to patitan 'cause he's CRAZY! I think his ambulance must have flipped over! You guys just go to Stallworth and play your game, and you might suprise a few folks. LaMarque is a tough team that is playoff tested, but I believe you guys can hang with them, and maybe pull off an upset! Good Luck next week, L-Train! CHOO CHOO! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder