*Lumberton 35 Smiley 7 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raider fans.....dont pay any attention to patitan 'cause he's CRAZY! I think his ambulance must have flipped over! You guys just go to Stallworth and play your game, and you might suprise a few folks. LaMarque is a tough team that is playoff tested, but I believe you guys can hang with them, and maybe pull off an upset! Good Luck next week, L-Train! CHOO CHOO! ;D

Yeah, he's only our friend when he needs us (the Ned game) ;D. Maybe he bumped his head when he jumped off the L-train :D. Serves him right!

Great job Raiders and Raider Nation....ATTENDANCE...LUMBERTON  6,000 PLUS.....M.B.SMILEY....250

Really fun to watch this group of kids, they have a lot of talent.

Great job Raiders !!!! Keep the l train rolling!!!! O and i belive yall brought the whole town with with yall that was awsome u say M.B SMIELY had 250 on there side WELL subtract 100 from that cause i sat on there side and there was atleast 100 goin for yall on there side!!!!

Guest tigersvoice

Get used to it cause you gonna be hearing from this old fart at the BROOK game tomorrow. :o ;D

Well, I see that the original post has been struck - but just which 'OLD FART' are you talking about, 82 5A State Champs?

Guest maverick24

PNG plays Lamar Consolidated & Lumberton takes onthe winner of La Marque/El Campo.

Dont you think we should wait for LaMarque to kick off before we give them the win. Don't be suprised if Elcampo plays them a tough game.

That was an awesome atmosphere last night for our RAIDER football team. At the end we were playing allot of our replacements which was doing a great job and actually scored that last TD.  All around good game; L-TRAIN "D" is quite impressive. For the most part shut down Smiley!

GO RAIDERNATION!

Guest maverick24

He's there!!!

Was cool to Meet (or at least put a name with the face, I heard u say who u were on here)  last night! I hope you enjoyed the game and the Tailgate party!!

Was cool to Meet (or at least put a name with the face, I heard u say who u were on here)  last night! I hope you enjoyed the game and the Tailgate party!!

I wish you had said something. It was great! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait til next week! Ya'll need to let me know what to bring, cuz I will most certainly be there. I may be unemployed after that, though, since it's my weekend to work! Oh, what the heck...what's nine years' seniority anyway???  ;)

L-TRAIN, BABY!!

Congrats to Lumberton! Your FANS were awesome! I originally went to the Crosby/Dayton game ,but since an arse whooping was going on I decided to come back to Barbers Hill to check out your game. We had to go to the other side because their were absolutly NO seats on the home side! Lumbertons Fans were loud and Proud and they should be!

Guest ECBucFan

The L-Train just arrived back at Lumberton High School @ 12:15 am from Barbers Hill.  There is a mass post-game celebration happening right now with firetrucks / police sirens and horn blazing.  Fans lined the parking lot with emergency flashers as the team buses pulled in.  A great scene!!  This town has gone L-Train crazy.  Thanks players for an early Christmas present.

This is absolutely awesome!!!  ;D ;D ;D    I'll be there Friday night!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder