Any games that could potentially be close tonight?

bd04

2 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

I drove over to Waller to watch Franklin vs Halletsville. 19-0 Franklin at half. Not impressed with either team. Halletsville can’t throw the ball. Franklin has one really good player who will lay the leather.

Lol glad you think that.... it was 33-7 final 3 different players had a td and hv score came against the JV. But you are right nothing to see here in Franklin

12 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Lol glad you think that.... it was 33-7 final 3 different players had a td and hv score came against the JV. But you are right nothing to see here in Franklin

Have to say I told my buddy in the second half we have watched nothing but 6A ball all season. This was a ground game. Your boys looked better in the second half. 15 was the best player on the field. Hopefully y’all have more balance and can also throw more than you showed tonight.

6 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Have to say I told my buddy in the second half we have watched nothing but 6A ball all season. This was a ground game. Your boys looked better in the second half. 15 was the best player on the field. Hopefully y’all have more balance and can also throw more than you showed tonight.

We have won 27 straight games.... I think we are doing alright for ourselves 39-3 in 3 years

9 minutes ago, WOS1986 said:

You tend to go watch playoff games?

I do and always go watch games in the playoffs which is my favorite to see different game. 

Used to. With the live streams now it's easier to watch different games in different regions of the state.