Playoffs Week-1: McKinney North at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 11/11

Who wins   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • McKinney North

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2022 at 12:00 AM

On 11/5/2022 at 8:49 PM, ThaGhost said:

Life must really either stick or boring on your end. Keep hating the KIDS you "CLAIM" to support! <let me guess> you support the kids but not the COACH! Seems as if you have issues with WHOMEVER is coaching PAM. Keep hate alive.(with all the sarcasm I can muster) 

I guess facts or the truth hurts??? Life is great on my end. I mean my life is not centered around high school football, meaning I got a life lol. It’s entertainment. I used it as and still do, as a conversation piece and proud to be where I’m from AND something me and my best friend shared together when he was alive. But since u brought it up, sure I would love to see someone that’s not PA come and try something new. But y’all like celebrating weak schedule wins and sitting home after rd 1 🤣🤣🤣

On 11/5/2022 at 1:57 PM, Austin1985 said:

We were not favored to beat foster nor Hightower.  You can tell when someone doesn't know regional football and matchups.  Hightower made it to the regional finals both years.  So did foster but I won't let facts and research get in the way of a hot take

When you are the first place team playing the 4th place team, u are favored. You playing at home, u are favored. PERIOD. I live in the area and see and talk to people and foster and Hightower had no business beating pam. However, that triangle mindset have y’all thinking everyone past barbers hill is football gods ( minus hisd)

On 11/5/2022 at 11:51 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Dude, do you have anything good to say about the team?

You and spoke on this already. I don’t get excited by beating Baytown schools, ooops. I’m not gonna go into detail about the schedule or really argue about it cause u only can play who they put in front of u, but let’s be real. That was not a murders row schedule!!! Maybe the last game was a quality win, but that was a team that seemed to throw to one guy lol. Now the season starts. In other words to the fan boys, my expectations are higher because they SHOULD HAVE BEATEN THE TEAMS THEY PLAYED!!! PAM have the talent to out play all those teams period and coaching darn near found a way to give some away lol

4 hours ago, pakronos said:

I guess facts or the truth hurts??? Life is great on my end. I mean my life is not centered around high school football, meaning I got a life lol. It’s entertainment. I used it as and still do, as a conversation piece and proud to be where I’m from AND something me and my best friend shared together when he was alive. But since u brought it up, sure I would love to see someone that’s not PA come and try something new. But y’all like celebrating weak schedule wins and sitting home after rd 1 🤣🤣🤣

Facts as to what? You mean bringing up that Coach has lost in the first round? My life IS centered around the high school football games. See I view myself as a role model for these young men. I speak to them about life and football. Also how to use football as a way for a free education. So as I said before, the garage that you spew week in and week affects kids more than you think. When they're wondering why they have to play the opponents and the refs. Now they're wondering why it's their fans also. (Which is pitiful)

8 hours ago, pakronos said:

Furthermore, if and I mean big IF they win Friday. I’ll pop one firecracker in celebrating getting past the 1 st rd

I didn’t say celebrate, but I was hoping to see just as much positive this week as the usual negative that you post on the team.  I mean, this was a quality win against a quality opponent with minimum coaching blunders.  Pretty much what you’ve been wanting to see for weeks now.

8 hours ago, ThaGhost said:

Facts as to what? You mean bringing up that Coach has lost in the first round? My life IS centered around the high school football games. See I view myself as a role model for these young men. I speak to them about life and football. Also how to use football as a way for a free education. So as I said before, the garage that you spew week in and week affects kids more than you think. When they're wondering why they have to play the opponents and the refs. Now they're wondering why it's their fans also. (Which is pitiful)

Use it for bulletin board material…well as I stated before, it’s entertaining for me. As a black man I rather see them playing ball win or lose than god knows what and use football as a way for college… I don’t care about Morgan and his questionable coaching cause at that point it’s not about football anymore. In other words me saying how horrible the coaching is or what I think of them should not have a bearing on anything. Like I told Xbox, they gonna hear a lot worse on the next level and if they can’t take it from me, then oh well. That’s that everyone get a trophy mentality.

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I didn’t say celebrate, but I was hoping to see just as much positive this week as the usual negative that you post on the team.  I mean, this was a quality win against a quality opponent with minimum coaching blunders.  Pretty much what you’ve been wanting to see for weeks now.

Was it though???? Qb throws to one wr ain’t hard to defend if you got PAM athletes ijs… it’s not like it was north shore or any Katy school lol. I guess mentally it was a good win, but like I said when you were picked to be dominant, why we popping the umbrellas and doing the zydeco dance for a district game?? Ohhh the district championship… I guess we gonna be satisfied with those, just like Nederland back in Larry Neumann era lol

11 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Was it though???? Qb throws to one wr ain’t hard to defend if you got PAM athletes ijs… it’s not like it was north shore or any Katy school lol. I guess mentally it was a good win, but like I said when you were picked to be dominant, why we popping the umbrellas and doing the zydeco dance for a district game?? Ohhh the district championship… I guess we gonna be satisfied with those, just like Nederland back in Larry Neumann era lol

Who picked PAM to be dominant? All the publications and websites I saw had them finishing 2nd behind Crosby.

They weren't even ranked in the preseason top 25.

Dominant??

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Who picked PAM to be dominant? All the publications and websites I saw had them finishing 2nd behind Crosby.

They weren't even ranked in the preseason top 25.

Dominant??

I see u edited your statement lol. I’m not talking about preseason and yes some of the fan boys felt they could be number 1 in the district, but same fan boys was scared because of reg 2 smh

“Our team is way different. We are playing a way different team, as far as skill and talent level. That doesn’t mean we are going to win, but this team isn’t Hightower.” — Port Arthur Memorial High School coach Brian Morgan 

This is the hidden content, please

12 minutes ago, aledoalumni said:

I liked the competitiveness from the PAM QB but he takes a lot of hits. Should be fine this game but something to keep an eye on. 

unnecessary hits...nothing wrong with sliding or get what u can get and get out of bounds. i do like at times how he "takes over" to make a play when nobody else can't get going, hence why they use cheviar(sp) at rb at times and as a different type of runner.

On 11/5/2022 at 1:57 PM, Austin1985 said:

We were not favored to beat foster nor Hightower.  You can tell when someone doesn't know regional football and matchups.  Hightower made it to the regional finals both years.  So did foster but I won't let facts and research get in the way of a hot take

Like I told you: MN doesn't scare me like Shadow Creek in 2019 and Hightower in 2020 and 2021.

They remind me a little bit of Foster in 2018 (minus Jackson) in which wasn't in fear of them either, long as we don't play undisciplined football like we did in that game we should win this one.