Why does Woodville never get any respect???

Woodvillian1980

22 hours ago, Woodvillian1980 said:

IJS....beat Newton 7-2...smh..

Thats ok...

We have a squads about to come up for the next 7 years!!!

Woodville gets the respect deserved based on what is accomplished from most sensible people. Really haven't done much to get the type of recognition I think your asking for though. Hopefully this group or one of the following groups reaches their full potential which hasn't happened yet in my opinion. Then there might be a little more recognition. Might not ever get what your hoping for though. It's really all about these kids having fun and being great to make the community proud. Not about outside recognition 

22 hours ago, Woodvillian1980 said:

IJS....beat Newton 7-2...smh..

Thats ok...

We have a squads about to come up for the next 7 years!!!

Woodville gets the respect deserved based on what is accomplished from most sensible people. Really haven't done much to get the type of recognition I think your asking for though. Hopefully this group or one of the following groups reaches their full potential which hasn't happened yet in my opinion. Then there might be a little more recognition. Might not ever get what your hoping for though. It's really all about these kids having fun and being great to make the community proud. Not about outside recognition 

2 hours ago, Setx fan said:

I understand that. It is about the kids and community. I just feel that we dont get the coverage as all fairly. I could see if we were losing. Thats all Im sayin.

3 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Woodville doesn’t get respect because no one notices Woodville. Woodville doesn’t get disliked either. Woodville doesn’t inspire any opinions from anyone. Woodville is the candy corn of SETX football. Someone might not hate candy corn, but they’re also not asking “Who forgot to buy candy corn?” if there’s no candy corn at the party. Be more interesting. 

So you said Candy corn, but the program has people going to state or dang near close every year in every sport.  Uhmm yea,,,, real candy cornish.

3 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Woodville doesn’t get respect because no one notices Woodville. Woodville doesn’t get disliked either. Woodville doesn’t inspire any opinions from anyone. Woodville is the candy corn of SETX football. Someone might not hate candy corn, but they’re also not asking “Who forgot to buy candy corn?” if there’s no candy corn at the party. Be more interesting. 

Same respect as the White Crayon in the Box.😀