Cuero

GMGKSA

6 minutes ago, GMGKSA said:

Well y’all wanted us in Region 3 and here we are. Our 1st year head Coach has done an amazing job with these young men in the short time he’s had to work with them. Looking forward to the playoffs and what lies ahead for the Gobblers. Go Mean Green!!!

Who wanted them? Lol 

8-1 overall 4-0 in District 

Playing for the outright District Championship against La Grange this Friday

504 points scored so far and 116 Points allowed. 56 points a game and 12 points allowed. We have imo one of the best LB duos in the state at this level with Burks and Patek. Burks is a returning all state LB and leads the team with 17+ tackles per game and Patek is not far behind. The defense leads this team and the Offense is excellent too with the mix of run and pass. It just feels different being in region 3 after so many years in region 4 but you play who’s put on the schedule. I’ll be posting here for a bit since the other site went to hell I hope y’all don’t mind a stranger in the mix 😂 good luck to everyone’s team 

43 minutes ago, GMGKSA said:

Well y’all wanted us in Region 3 and here we are. Our 1st year head Coach has done an amazing job with these young men in the short time he’s had to work with them. Looking forward to the playoffs and what lies ahead for the Gobblers. Go Mean Green!!!

Where are you getting this "y'all wanted us in Region III"?

Somebody putting out fluff just to have conversation.

5 minutes ago, GMGKSA said:

504 points scored so far and 116 Points allowed. 56 points a game and 12 points allowed. We have imo one of the best LB duos in the state at this level with Burks and Patek. Burks is a returning all state LB and leads the team with 17+ tackles per game and Patek is not far behind. The defense leads this team and the Offense is excellent too with the mix of run and pass. It just feels different being in region 3 after so many years in region 4 but you play who’s put on the schedule. I’ll be posting here for a bit since the other site went to hell I hope y’all don’t mind a stranger in the mix 😂 good luck to everyone’s team 

What site would that be?

6 hours ago, GMGKSA said:

Wow. Give em the trophy now.