Mid-County Madness 2022 Predictions

Who wins   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2022 at 11:00 PM

The Indians are on cruise control till playoff time, I know it sucks that Ned is having coaching issues and kids quitting. Hoping weather isn't as bad as they say it is lol. PNGs Wr Coach Mr. GIZZI has done a great job with the Wide Receivers. They all are capable of the big play everytime they snap the ball. Defense getting the starting line backers back, seconds striggers did an awesome job filling in and putting in work. They are Def tackling and swarming the ball, but do still find a way to let the other team score even as bad as Sante Fe is they got a gift from the football gods on a bomb for their only score. If PNGs Defense comes in playing like they have been Ned will be in trouble. We have got to play turnover free ball, we do that we win going away. We have plenty of kids that can run the rock. Hopefully Crippen continues to stay in the pocket where he's most dangerous, I close my eyes when he scrambles,that is when he throws the picks. No offense to Ned but this should and prob will be ugly. Scalpem

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

The Indians are on cruise control till playoff time, I know it sucks that Ned is having coaching issues and kids quitting. Hoping weather isn't as bad as they say it is lol. PNGs Wr Coach Mr. GIZZI has done a great job with the Wide Receivers. They all are capable of the big play everytime they snap the ball. Defense getting the starting line backers back, seconds striggers did an awesome job filling in and putting in work. They are Def tackling and swarming the ball, but do still find a way to let the other team score even as bad as Sante Fe is they got a gift from the football gods on a bomb for their only score. If PNGs Defense comes in playing like they have been Ned will be in trouble. We have got to play turnover free ball, we do that we win going away. We have plenty of kids that can run the rock. Hopefully Crippen continues to stay in the pocket where he's most dangerous, I close my eyes when he scrambles,that is when he throws the picks. No offense to Ned but this should and prob will be ugly. Scalpem

Is jayce Nelson still on staff with png? 

56 minutes ago, KF89 said:

I agree. Mr. Nelson is a smart football guy would be good coach for any position he is needed.

That he is, great opportunity to learn from a great defensive coach, learned a lot from a great offensive coach in Faircloth. He’s becoming a well rounded coach to maybe become a head coach one day 

Well, I have never picked PNG to win MCM.  In the last 25 years I've been right most of the time.  So, this year will be no different.  The Nederland players will not have the experience going into this game, but the Nederland coaches do.  I pick Big Ned in a stunning upset at the Reservation.  I could be wrong though.  Go Young Dogs.

1 hour ago, A BUC 77 said:

Well, I have never picked PNG to win MCM.  In the last 25 years I've been right most of the time.  So, this year will be no different.  The Nederland players will not have the experience going into this game, but the Nederland coaches do.  I pick Big Ned in a stunning upset at the Reservation.  I could be wrong though.  Go Young Dogs.

With the weather being as wet as it is predicted.  the team with the best swimmers may win this one. Toss up!😁