Week-10 Barbers Hill at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 10/28

Who wins   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Barbers Hill

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2022 at 11:00 PM

10 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Y'all literally canceled a 2009 game against us after seeing us go to State in 2008 lol.

Who exactly have y'all played that's so amazing I'm wondering? Magnolia West of all teams? lol

Lancaster's no doubt the best team we've played. They have two losses sure, those two teams they've lost to are a combined 16-0.

Regardless, just keep winning and you'll see us in a little over a month so you can get your wish.

I didn’t live in this area in 2009, so I have no clue. Mag West is doing well in a district that’s way better then the one y’all are dominating. Longview is good, but y’all are beatable.

18 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Home field is the deciding advantage here. By the end of the night PAM on top

I reckon it'll be a little louder than normal.

I wonder if the marshes will be lit on fire for this one...... (Remember those days @Big Daddy Cool ?? 😁)

4 minutes ago, LTFALCON said:

Does PAM usually have a good crowd? Its been a minute since I seen a game that way. I know BH travels some but not sure how well to PA. 

Crowds have been pretty big all season at home, more so than normal. With it being Senior Night I wouldn't expect it to be any different. BH traveled well last season to PA and it was 2nd game of the season, with it being a huge district game I'd be surprised if they didn't travel well. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Crowds have been pretty big all season at home, more so than normal. With it being Senior Night I wouldn't expect it to be any different. BH traveled well last season to PA and it was 2nd game of the season, with it being a huge district game I'd be surprised if they didn't travel well. 

Think I will make that drive! It should be a great showdown! 

I am very interested to see how this game plays out. We could most definitely see the winner of this game in the third round if we both make it that far.  So would definitely like some insight in how you guys seeing this play out.  All I have is what I can watch online.

BH - not as athletic as most teams they play but fundamentally sound on offense and defense and put their more athletic players in good position to do damage. I like their overall offensive scheme. Looks similar to McKinney North and Magnolia. Do you guys always play with a 3 down lineman on defense?

PAM - athletic and solid talent all over the field, doesn't seem to be as disciplined in overall play.  Has trouble with dynamic offensive schemes. right or wrong?

3 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

FB Marshall thought same thing, but I’ll let you save that for the East Texas message boards.

Again, we're not FB Marshall lol.

You might think our district isn't that good but we're not Houston ISD teams in district by any stretch of the imagination.

But like I said, keep winning and you'll get your wish in mid/late November.

14 minutes ago, kingwolf1 said:

I am very interested to see how this game plays out. We could most definitely see the winner of this game in the third round if we both make it that far.  So would definitely like some insight in how you guys seeing this play out.  All I have is what I can watch online.

BH - not as athletic as most teams they play but fundamentally sound on offense and defense and put their more athletic players in good position to do damage. I like their overall offensive scheme. Looks similar to McKinney North and Magnolia. Do you guys always play with a 3 down lineman on defense?

PAM - athletic and solid talent all over the field, doesn't seem to be as disciplined in overall play.  Has trouble with dynamic offensive schemes. right or wrong?

Speaking on Memorial----In bold: that will probably be answered on Friday night and next Thursday. The only other teams that we've played that has a "dynamic offensive scheme" in my opinion is PNG and that was Week-1 and they were going thru the motions in my opinion cause of a new staff bringing them along but they're rolling now and Crosby but they were without the guy that makes that thing go. 

On 10/22/2022 at 8:04 AM, TradenupBH said:

If you’re scared, go buy a dog. Longview is good, but they haven’t played anyone. Look at opponents records they played. Lancaster is the only team and they have two losses. If BH wasn’t going to win district, I’d say we’ll play them. We ain’t scared and your suppose to be a BH fan. Geez

Longview will destroy BH.

1 hour ago, Big Daddy Cool said:

I sure do remember those days. I remember one year it backfired on ya'll because the smoke engulfed the entire stadium. 

Yeah, don't remind me 😂 

Now that I think about it the night I believe you're talking about the fog rolled in at the same time the smoke did, you literally couldn't see anything across the field 😂

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

9 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Y’all might want to put a call in with PNG to bring in the rain dancer during game time. BH’s goes to the air a lot rain would limit the pass😂

Definitely not😂. With 17 ints our secondary has on the season I think with it raining would really hurt us if it limits yall passing. Yall would really be running the ball up the middle then. 

Honestly this game goes one of two ways. 

Exactly like the Crosby game and it comes down to some key plays at the end of the game for winner and loser. 

or 

Exactly like the KWP game and BH out classes the district. 

Regardless for the next two weeks I'm the biggest Eagles fan on the forum go beat PAM and Porter.