BH Vs. KWP

BHFAN

BH Vs. KWP  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Bye week is over and now the Eagles get rewarded with a tough KWP team at home. KWP is a solid all around team and BH will need a perfect game to keep it close enough for a win. BH has had the turnover bug all season and that has to stop this game! Blocking also has to improve from the line to the receivers to get the run going and the YAC. If I had to place a bet on this game my money would be on KWP, but since I don’t I’m hoping the Eagles come together and play a solid game to hand KWP their first loss in district. Let’s Go!

I'm not fully buying into KWP yet, since they've kinda had an easy schedule this year. Also, KWP is coming off short rest after playing a midday Saturday game. How BH does depends on what version of KWP comes to Mont Belvieu. Do we get the version that dominated Crosby and La Porte, or do we get the version that lost by 28 to Morton Ranch?

1 hour ago, pdawg119 said:

I'm not fully buying into KWP yet, since they've kinda had an easy schedule this year. Also, KWP is coming off short rest after playing a midday Saturday game. How BH does depends on what version of KWP comes to Mont Belvieu. Do we get the version that dominated Crosby and La Porte, or do we get the version that lost by 28 to Morton Ranch?

The short week works in BH’s favor, but that 6A Morton Ranch team is currently 5-3 dropping games to Katy and close one with Paetow. Don’t get me wrong they are not world beaters , but they look solid.

KPark has a very good team. They play good defense, and have a very solid offensive line which allows them to run or pass the ball. BH will have to play their best they have all year to beat them.  It wouldn’t surprise me to see them go undefeated in district. 

KWP wins by 21+ points this is a mismatch. 

All of BH's weaknesses are KWP's strengths and I think BH gets absolutely bullied at the line of scrimmage in this one. 

KWP might have the best QB in district, and definitely has the best O-line in district making life very easy for their runningbacks. 

I know fans are hopeful creatures but this one has all the makings of a beatdown IMHO. 

On 10/16/2022 at 7:44 PM, CCRed said:

KPark has a very good team. They play good defense, and have a very solid offensive line which allows them to run or pass the ball. BH will have to play their best they have all year to beat them.  It wouldn’t surprise me to see them go undefeated in district. 

oh they will...believe that!!

On 10/18/2022 at 9:37 PM, BHFan09 said:

Agreed I was just saying to the previous post. He said BH had never won at Kwp and they did last year at Turner. 

I said I don’t think, I wasn’t sure, but May once or twice out of 10 times almost. Either neither one hardly wins at the others field. That was the point.

On 10/19/2022 at 8:40 AM, Cougtalk said:

KWP wins by 21+ points this is a mismatch. 

All of BH's weaknesses are KWP's strengths and I think BH gets absolutely bullied at the line of scrimmage in this one. 

KWP might have the best QB in district, and definitely has the best O-line in district making life very easy for their runningbacks. 

I know fans are hopeful creatures but this one has all the makings of a beatdown IMHO. 

Nice call ding dong😂

5 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Everyone’s very confused how you managed to lose to La Porte tho… 

Not true. I called it a "trap game" days before it was played, and people OF COURSE disagreed with me. 

BH was coming off of an emotional win... several players out... playing a very physical team.... on the road. 

It was pretty easy for me to see BH was ripe for a loss that week.    

7 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Hill showing their character once again. Imagine how much crying to staff would happen if we started name calling after every bad call from BH posters. 

great game by BH you should beat PAM too. Everyone’s very confused how you managed to lose to La Porte tho… 

Two LBs  were out against a running team, one who also punts and was the star in the Crosby game, and the D1 LT were out. Laporte was also at full strength, neither team is the same team that played that night.

As for the ding dong comment, you basically said we were going to get blown out which was more wishful thinking on the coogs part so I'll allow it :)

Can you please tell 14.2 its ok to come back to eat some crow, he doesnt have to quit all season on his coogs and the forum LOL. Talk about taking your ball and going home.  Seriously hope something isnt really wrong but seems awfully coincidental on the timing of being MIA.

15 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

Hill showing their character once again. Imagine how much crying to staff would happen if we started name calling after every bad call from BH posters. 

great game by BH you should beat PAM too. Everyone’s very confused how you managed to lose to La Porte tho… 

Settle down I was just calling you out on you gross prediction of game. We know Crosby is against us , but thanks for backing us against PAM.  Still going to be a tough game I can see both squads giving everything they got.