Newton (22) @ Woodville (23) FINAL

jdawg03

Newton played terrible for second week in a row , good win woodville but I wouldn’t hang to much on that V , especially when Newton had 5 chop block Penalties . That’s rare in any game , but definitely happened . Newton also committed several penalties in key moments . The offense is terrible and the defense not much better … just backyard undisciplined football . Woodville had a good plan and Executed it well enough to get the W . Congrats 

Sooooo Woodville was gifted the game???? Can't Win when Winning, for some.  We went toe to toe with two heavy favorites, Won One Lost One. I'm not Saying we are Winning State, We have Dang Good Team that is fighting hard and still has room for improvement. We'll Enjoy this Victory Tonight, Look forward to Liberty tomorrow. 

21 minutes ago, Back2swag said:

Newton played terrible for second week in a row , good win woodville but I wouldn’t hang to much on that V , especially when Newton had 5 chop block Penalties . That’s rare in any game , but definitely happened . Newton also committed several penalties in key moments . The offense is terrible and the defense not much better … just backyard undisciplined football . Woodville had a good plan and Executed it well enough to get the W . Congrats 

Good luck to Newton vs Jasper next week and the rest of the season