"Second pandemic" scheduled for midterms by Biden

33 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Knew this was coming!!  Only way biden wins in 2020.  Wonder how much he paid China to unleash the virus?

Fauci, who was working on gain of function, predicted it. I didn’t fall for the shutdown and even got Covid myself. Wore masks where required like a good little soldier, but otherwise, went without. Went to Best Buy, wore our masks, they said we could come in but don’t “touch” anything. Wife and I turned around and left. Best Buy has nothing I need that bad and can probably find somewhere else. People you see wearing a mask while driving should simply stay home. Let’s not be duped again.

1 minute ago, baddog said:

Fauci, who was working on gain of function, predicted it. I didn’t fall for the shutdown and even got Covid myself. Wore masks where required like a good little soldier, but otherwise, went without. Went to Best Buy, wore our masks, they said we could come in but don’t “touch” anything. Wife and I turned around and left. Best Buy has nothing I need that bad and can probably find somewhere else. People you see wearing a mask while driving should simply stay home. Let’s not be duped again.

I call those that wear a mask when no one is around them “good” Dimocrats.

2 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

Well, since the DEMONcrats and fauci know it’s coming in the next 6 months, what are they going to do to prevent it or how will they prepare the American citizens for it? 
Let me guess, a kung flu shot and booster number 18.

The WHO will be in control so Biden nor American politicians will have a say.

back in May at the Geneva convention