Poor JoeBama!

Reagan

18 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Yep….the same way his foot gets caught in his mouth an can’t speak. That doesn’t happen to everyone.

Life expectancy of a human these days is less than the age of 80, another example of how dumb Americans are to have 2 damn near 80 year old ppl battling each other... SMH

I'd never vote for biden or DonThCon! Too many true Americans in the U.S to be dealing with these clowns

Ppl question the election and results about biden, I question how Conald launched truth social and its no where near the ppl or downloads he claimed he got 🤔 😂 

70 mil or whatever my ###

18 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Life expectancy of a human these days is less than the age of 80, another example of how dumb Americans are to have 2 damn near 80 year old ppl battling each other... SMH

I'd never vote for biden or DonThCon! Too many true Americans in the U.S to be dealing with these clowns

Ppl question the election and results about biden, I question how Conald launched truth social and its no where near the ppl or downloads he claimed he got 🤔 😂 

Off topic. What does this have to do with Biden falling off his bike?

This is really terrible. Lots of things get compared to this…,,, oh, it’s like riding a bicycle, you never forget how. Biden didn’t even know his own kinfolk, so I guess one can forget how to ride. Proof is in the pudding. 

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Off topic. What does this have to do with Biden falling off his bike?

This is really terrible. Lots of things get compared to this…,,, oh, it’s like riding a bicycle, you never forget how. Biden didn’t even know his own kinfolk, so I guess one can forget how to ride. Proof is in the pudding. 

Umm the response was towards a off topic comment to me... it went from there

4 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

What you should be questioning and should be very troubling to you is the fact that Twitter who is protected by section 230 is allowed to remove the 45th President of the United States off of its platform for really no good reason while allowing alright lies and trash on their platform. If they lost their section 230 protection they would go out of business from all the law suits that would be filed against them.  Censoring the conservative voice does not make the liberal voice any truer. The left can not debate or win on ideas because their argument is so ridiculous. The left is always pushing equality until it comes to conservatives. Liberal hypocrisy is a disease.

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

What you should be questioning and should be very troubling to you is the fact that Twitter who is protected by section 230 is allowed to remove the 45th President of the United States off of its platform for really no good reason while allowing alright lies and trash on their platform. If they lost their section 230 protection they would go out of business from all the law suits that would be filed against them.  Censoring the conservative voice does not make the liberal voice any truer. The left can not debate or win on ideas because their argument is so ridiculous. The left is always pushing equality until it comes to conservatives. Liberal hypocrisy is a disease.

Elon wants to buy the thing and it took a huge hit soon after announcing that! So did tesla, not as many folks as you think are buying into all this nonsense yall are trying to sale

Truth social should be the ####, why is it not? "Greatest president" barely getting any downloads 🤣 

Im questioning R's turnout the more im seeing these days, 75 mil my ### 

my wife is white and some of her family voted for Con boy, saw them this Father's day and they turned on him and want a new R to run LMAO 75 mil my ###... D's going to win again if R's don't get off their knees

30 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Elon wants to buy the thing and it took a huge hit soon after announcing that! So did tesla, not as many folks as you think are buying into all this nonsense yall are trying to sale

Truth social should be the ####, why is it not? "Greatest president" barely getting any downloads 🤣 

my wife is white and some of her family voted for Con boy, saw them this Father's day and they turned on him and want a new R to run LMAO 75 mil my ###... D's going to win again if R's don't get off their knees

If Dims do no better than biden, they don’t win.

56 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Ok Keyboard Princess. Your wife is white and female? I am impressed. I don’t know what the color of her skin has to do with anything but …ok. 

33 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Mentioned her skin cause you know blacks ain't voting for that trash! What he get less than 20% of the black LOL

Actually I am more impressed with the fact your wife is a female. You had me fooled.

He actually got 2% more of the black vote than he did in 2016. Democrats did a good job of keeping blacks on the plantation. Joe Biden literally told blacks that they weren’t black unless they voted for him. How degrading can you get. Of course the out right thievery of stop counting the votes when Trump was way head in the swing states is what put numb nuts over the top. 

Lol …..Look what the trash in office has done to this country. Boy that was a smart move. They really showed him. Stolen elections have consequences…..hence the country is being destroyed intentionally. Congratulations.

6 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Actually I am more impressed with the fact your wife is a female. You had me fooled.

He actually got 2% more of the black vote than he did in 2016. Democrats did a good job of keeping blacks on the plantation. Joe Biden literally told blacks that they weren’t black unless they voted for him. How degrading can you get. Of course the out right thievery of stop counting the votes when Trump was way head in the swing states is what put numb nuts over the top. 

Lol …..Look what the trash in office has done to this country. Boy that was a smart move. They really showed him. Stolen elections have consequences…..hence the country is being destroyed intentionally. Congratulations.

Lol snowflake mad huh?

33 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Lol snowflake mad huh?

Nope…..still can’t stop from laughing about Joe Biden telling black people they ain’t black unless they vote for him. In other words he was saying you can’t think for yourself an you better not get off that plantation. 

Just now, Unwoke said:

Nope…..still can’t stop from laughing about Joe Biden telling black people they ain’t black unless they vote for him. In other words he was saying you can’t think for yourself an you better not get off that plantation. 

About the same as Conald saying he don't want blacks counting his money

Or #### hole countries 

Those get a pass right?

And 3....2.....1... he comes to defend his hero