America is at War

Hagar

And who are we at War with?  Fossil Fuels.  When discussing gas prices forget Putin and the invasion of the Ukraine.  It’s all about Biden and his Merry Band of Loons and their war against Fossil Fuels.  The casualties are the poor and middle class.  Their solution is for us to buy EV’s.  How freaking out of touch are they?  How can people who can’t afford to buy 10 gallons of gas now go out & buy a $60,000 EV?

Biden wants to blame the oil companies.  They have 9,000 permits that they’re not drilling on - Duh Joe, why?  Let’s see - many are in areas already known to not have oil.  Oh, and some do but guess what - Biden and his Merry Band of Loons won’t give the companies permits to build a road to reach the land that may have oil.  The Biden Administration wants high prices on oil/gasoline to push their green agenda.  To hell with the poor & middle class.  They’ll just have to suck it up.  They have to suffer to push green.  The rich & upper middle class don’t mind, they can afford it.  Pushing an agenda that our country is not even prepared for.  Hopefully the American people will rise up come November.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

And who are we at War with?  Fossil Fuels.  When discussing gas prices forget Putin and the invasion of the Ukraine.  It’s all about Biden and his Merry Band of Loons and their war against Fossil Fuels.  The casualties are the poor and middle class.  Their solution is for us to buy EV’s.  How freaking out of touch are they?  How can people who can’t afford to buy 10 gallons of gas now go out & buy a $60,000 EV?

Biden wants to blame the oil companies.  They have 9,000 permits that they’re not drilling on - Duh Joe, why?  Let’s see - many are in areas already known to not have oil.  Oh, and some do but guess what - Biden and his Merry Band of Loons won’t give the companies permits to build a road to reach the land that may have oil.  The Biden Administration wants high prices on oil/gasoline to push their green agenda.  To hell with the poor & middle class.  They’ll just have to suck it up.  They have to suffer to push green.  The rich & upper middle class don’t mind, they can afford it.  Pushing an agenda that our country is not even prepared for.  Hopefully the American people will rise up come November.

America sure misses strong leadership.  I hope all of that voted for biden are enjoying these high fuel prices, and you do not have the right to complain about it.  This is what you wanted, and by God you got it.  Sheer lunacy to vote this in.

Ever been to a Bucees?  Ever been on a weekend or holiday?  They have a hundred or more pumps, and on a weekend or holiday almost everyone is full.  It only takes a few minutes to fill up our gas powered vehicles, but hours to recharge an EV.  How will all of them get recharged?  It takes a special kind of stupid to initiate a green plan without covering all the bases.  A special kind of stupid?  I’ve just described the current Democrat.

On 3/9/2022 at 4:31 PM, Unwoke said:

UNIPARTY!!

As I’ve said before, our representatives in Congress were initially designed by the Founding Fathers to do so via personal hardship, ergo for their country.  Currently, I’d conservatively guess 80% are there for their own personal benefit, and to hades with our Republic.  Seriously, do you actually think AOC gives a 💩 about the US?  Even about the wants & needs of her constituents?  AOC is there for AOC, you know it and I know it.  And not just her but Pelosi, Sanders and probably McConnell.  No doubt, truth be known, the list is long and distinguished.  Reagan,  Trump, only two I feel confident served for “love of country”.  I don’t think Trump started his run for it, but as he realized he had a shot, I think he realigned his goals.  Jmo