Silsbee vs Livingston

BADSANTA

54 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Never want to underestimate your opponent.

Hope the Tigers come out with a sense of urgency and play like it's their last game, which technically it could be for the year.

Livingston has got some kids that can shoot the 3 so I guess anything is possible but I like the Tigers by 30.

To quote Coach Norman Dale on the movie Hoosiers, " In tournament play, focus on the game at hand, not the game down the line."

In tournament play, all that needs to be done is win and advance. Doesn't matter if it's 40 point wins or 1 point buzzer beater wins. Just win and advance.

I'll take seven 1 point wins please.

54 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

To quote Coach Norman Dale on the movie Hoosiers, " In tournament play, focus on the game at hand, not the game down the line."

In tournament play, all that needs to be done is win and advance. Doesn't matter if it's 40 point wins or 1 point buzzer beater wins. Just win and advance.

I'll take seven 1 point wins please.

Me too

3 hours ago, Mballler#1 said:

If HJ wins they will probably see Yates in the second round I know Yates is slightly down a notch but still OUCH!!!!

It's a tough grind for HJ.  WOS certainly isn't a pushover if they keep their heads in the game.  Witness the 3 point game against Silsbee.  Yates lost to Booker T by only 8 in their last meeting.  But I still think HJ will meet Silsbee in the 3rd round.

Looks like this will be Hardin Jefferson's shot at taking down Yates finally.

They had two Sears kids on their roster if I remember correctly. I'm guessing it's the older one who isn't playing anymore.

Not sure if I'd like a Yates/Silsbee game this year or not. They'll have payback on their minds and nothing to really to lose.