Dayton vs. Crosby Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop by Crobsy High School today and bought some tickets but if you wish to buy some better make by there pretty quick. There are a few reserved seats but not many.

ETBU, which side you going to be sitting on?  BHFAn and I will be there, might even bail early and head for Dickinson.

Guest TravelingBandsman

They need to get as many Dayton fans as possible to this game. Not only that, but it'd be great for as many Liberty fans and Barbers Hill fans to show up too.

ETBU, which side you going to be sitting on?  BHFAn and I will be there, might even bail early and head for Dickinson.

Bro sorry to admit but not going bc headed down to Floorsville to watch our former Coach Baker. The kids wanted to go so went  by and pick some up but wished I had known they have reserved would have made other plans. Crosby needs to add on really bad and was told that is in the plans here in the near future.

I agree.  Crosby has some decent talent but not the speed Dayton will bring.  I would not be suprised to see a shut-out.

of course not we only have a state competitive hurdeler on our team lmao fast nah not at all...

when Xavier gets the ball you boys tell me we don't have speed...

Guest whoabroncos09

of course not we only have a state competitive hurdeler on our team lmao fast nah not at all...

when Xavier gets the ball you boys tell me we don't have speed...

we have two state competive four by four runners on our team.

and they placed 3rd!

watch out for when ford smesny returns that ball...

he can RUNN!!!!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

Alright, there's been a change of plans and I'm gonna be able to come home for this one, can't wait to watch it. I'll also stick around in Dayton on Saturday to see WO-S and Coldspring play.

Dayton has a good program, and they are accustomed to winning.  That's their  biggest advantage.  if the Coogs say screw that, then we win hands down.  What they've done in the past does not matter, as long as the Coogs relax and treat this as another team and another 60 minutes of football, the Coogs beat any team.  We beat Texas City earlier in a scrimmage, and we've beat everyone that has stepped foot on our turf.  We lost 2 away games against Top 5 teams that we easily could've beat.  Coogs win going away!!  Take it to the bank.

Guest TravelingBandsman

A team doesn't win by just saying it's another team and another football game and we'll get the win. That's probably the worse thing you can do because then players would start to underestimate the game. Dayton has a good team and will do everything they can to run through Crosby.

Dayton has a good program, and they are accustomed to winning.  That's their  biggest advantage.  if the Coogs say screw that, then we win hands down.  What they've done in the past does not matter, as long as the Coogs relax and treat this as another team and another 60 minutes of football, the Coogs beat any team.  We beat Texas City earlier in a scrimmage, and we've beat everyone that has stepped foot on our turf.  We lost 2 away games against Top 5 teams that we easily could've beat.  Coogs win going away!!  Take it to the bank.

If i took ur prediction to the bank i'd b broke and bankrupt. thanks but no thanks.

Dayton has the best team I have seen in a long time it would surprise me if they lost in at least the first 3 rounds.

THIS NEDERLAND FAN WILL BE PULLING FOR YALL ALL THE WAY

Your pulling for them because yall have something in common...

Yall both got beat by the L-TRAIN!!

choo choo

hah, im picking I wish everyone could have made it in, this is quite the season thats for sure

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder