Dayton vs. Crosby Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say, I am getting sick of hearing about the "L-Train" they will eventually get derailed.  Anyway best of luck Dayton!!!

Let them revil and bask in their success....

Lumberton has a lot going for them, including action off the football field.

They should win this game and then we shall see how strong the engine that powers th e L-Train is when they face the LaMarque / El Campo winner.

As for the topic of the thread....

Will the Broncos get over half a hundred....

If the Bronco offense is still hitting on all cylinders along with a strong defensive performance, it will bode well for the Broncos going into week 2.

Let them revil and bask in their success....

Lumberton has a lot going for them, including action off the football field.

They should win this game and then we shall see how strong the engine that powers th e L-Train is when they face the LaMarque / El Campo winner.

As for the topic of the thread....

Will the Broncos get over half a hundred....

If the Bronco offense is still hitting on all cylinders along with a strong defensive performance, it will bode well for the Broncos going into week 2.

It was the players on the field who got us to the playoffs and it will be the players on the field who will win or lose. And no matter what you say they can hold their heads high and be proud of their accomplishments. You can do or say nothing to diminish that for them. No matter how hard you try.

Good luck to the Datyon players.

First, nobody on this thread cares a lick about Lumberton.  Dayton can beat Lumberton 9 times out of 10.  Crosby can do it 10 out of 10.  Also, I think a few of you misunderstood my point the first time, so let me make myself perfectly clear.  Crosby is the more talented team.  Our biggest challenge is not letting the hype or psyche get to us.  While we respect Dayton, we can't let their reputation be the 12th man.  Our guys need to enter the game relaxed and confident, ready to fight fire with fire for 60 minutes, and if we do we win.  Take it to the bank!! 

Here's a pop quiz:

1. What group of Crosby seniors beat Dayton's JV 2 years ago when they were sophomores?  Clue: This one.

2. What's better, a one dimensional passing offense or a balanced running and passing attack?  Clue:  Balanced attack

Guest TravelingBandsman

First, nobody on this thread cares a lick about Lumberton.  Dayton can beat Lumberton 9 times out of 10.  Crosby can do it 10 out of 10.  Also, I think a few of you misunderstood my point the first time, so let me make myself perfectly clear.  Crosby is the more talented team.  Our biggest challenge is not letting the hype or psyche get to us.  While we respect Dayton, we can't let their reputation be the 12th man.  Our guys need to enter the game relaxed and confident, ready to fight fire with fire for 60 minutes, and if we do we win.  Take it to the bank!! 

Here's a pop quiz:

1. What group of Crosby seniors beat Dayton's JV 2 years ago when they were sophomores?  Clue: This one.

2. What's better, a one dimensional passing offense or a balanced running and passing attack?  Clue:  Balanced attack

Dayton definitely has an amazing passing and running game. They've proved that time and time again. Also, please believe your offense if highly superior to Dayton's defense, because after they realize that they're not, everything will come crashing down.

GAME OF THE WEEK

DAYTON VS CROSBY

FRIDAY 7 PM CROSBY

Of the three playoff games this one is the only one that is close to a rivalry. Crosby hasn't won this game since 1999. After Friday night Crosby will still not have defeated Dayton in this century. Toups Graphics senses a shut out while the Bronco offense continues to pile up yards. The Broncos have won their last 6 games by a score of 240 to 20. In the last two games the Broncos have scored 103 points. The Broncos win this one big while the Cougars are left trading their football pads in for basketball shoes.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

DAYTON 49 CROSBY 0

Dayton definitely has an amazing passing and running game. They've proved that time and time again. Also, please believe your offense if highly superior to Dayton's defense, because after they realize that they're not, everything will come crashing down.

The JV game doesn't matter now. Dayton's defense isn't letting anybody, balanced or not, score many points. This should be a good one. Good luck to you Dayton.

GAME OF THE WEEK

DAYTON VS CROSBY

FRIDAY 7 PM CROSBY

Of the three playoff games this one is the only one that is close to a rivalry. Crosby hasn't won this game since 1999. After Friday night Crosby will still not have defeated Dayton in this century. Toups Graphics senses a shut out while the Bronco offense continues to pile up yards. The Broncos have won their last 6 games by a score of 240 to 20. In the last two games the Broncos have scored 103 points. The Broncos win this one big while the Cougars are left trading their football pads in for basketball shoes.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

DAYTON 49 CROSBY 0

You've been pretty close on your predictions so far this year...hope your streak does't stop now! Good luck Dayton.

Bronceos4ever, guess your fearless prediction ends tonight.  The JV game does matter because these boys are better and they KNOW they can beat Dayton.  They've tasted how sweet it is to beat one of the best teams, and they liked it.  My prediction:  Dayton fans will be seeing Red in their nightmares after the game tonight.  Googs roll!

Here's a pop quiz:

Dayton must not be submitting the running stats to the Chronicle then because I see all pass and no run

Dayton's offensive stats according to chron.com What Chronicle did you look at??????

Total yards      First downs        Rushing yards          Yds/Att            Passing yards              Yds/Catch

3339                  159                      1678                5.65                    1661                        13.29

I'd say that is pretty balanced. I realize you guys have more total yds. but I guarantee it wasn't against the kind of defenses dayton has played. I hope your guys do expect to win, they should, that's what good teams do. By the way, High School only plays 48 minutes of football. Maybe if you guys stick around for an extra 12 minutes after the game, you'll catch up

Dayton's offensive stats according to chron.com What Chronicle did you look at??????

Total yards      First downs         Rushing yards           Yds/Att             Passing yards               Yds/Catch

3339                   159                       1678                 5.65                     1661                         13.29

I'd say that is pretty balanced. I realize you guys have more total yds. but I guarantee it wasn't against the kind of defenses dayton has played. I hope your guys do expect to win, they should, that's what good teams do. By the way, High School only plays 48 minutes of football. Maybe if you guys stick around for an extra 12 minutes after the game, you'll catch up

only 350 vs PNG even if they did keep us out of the end-zone (i mean the PNG refs)

Crosby beat Dayton....

It hasn't happened this CENTURY

thats seven years congrats... means we're due one. (it was refering to this team when they were Sophmores.

By the way we will see how tough dugat is because his ass is gonna get lit up tonight. (i got a personal assurance obn that one)

thats seven years congrats... means we're due one. (it was refering to this team when they were Sophmores.

By the way we will see how tough dugat is because his butt is gonna get lit up tonight. (i got a personal assurance obn that one)

wow....careful what you wish for....dugat is bigger and faster than last year and I'm sure you remember what he did to you guys last year  :o :o

By the way we will see how tough dugat is because his butt is gonna get lit up tonight. (i got a personal assurance obn that one)

The only view of Dugat's butt the Cougars will see is the view the Cougars will have of him racing across the goal line.  They might get used to the fact that there best view of him will be chasing him towards the endzone.

Coogtalks a Senior.

My boys are gonna get you tonight, and as for seeing Dugats butt, maybe seeing his butt on the bench for how many times Dayton's gonna go three and out. Better hope you got the best o-line in the state because if not your QB's gonna be on his back all night.

and the rally is gonna be rocking today, i've never seen this much red before. Our new Admins have turned that pride back around.

Bronceos4ever, guess your fearless prediction ends tonight.  The JV game does matter because these boys are better and they KNOW they can beat Dayton.  They've tasted how sweet it is to beat one of the best teams, and they liked it.  My prediction:  Dayton fans will be seeing Red in their nightmares after the game tonight.  Googs roll!

ok look man Dayton will stomp in crosby by how many they want they set a score and they will eventually get it with ronnie powell and Alanzo Dugat they will tear you a new one so go ahead and head home and crawl in your bed and go to sleep ok

Dayton big

dayton 57-Crosby maybe 14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami