Dayton vs. Crosby Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TravelingBandsman

Just think. We beat Crosby next week, and we have La Marque the following week. If we can improve enough to beat a La Marque team that isn't at it's absolute best this year, then what glory will that hold.

Guest gladiator2

Dayton will beat Crosby by at least 17 points. I was not impressed at all when Crosby came to the Reservation. At that time we were still trying to run the spread offense and still had a chance at the end of that game. I wish PNG was playing Crosby because I think that it would be an easy win. On the other hand I don't think PNG could handle Dayton on any night. And if Dayton plays Lamarque the following week it will be Dayton again. I believe that Dayton will handle Crosby and Lamarque with relative ease. I am not disrespecting the other two teams but Dayton is that impressive. They have a good defense and a very explosive offense. All that I hear most people talk about is Dugat but what about their QB. He is the best QB  that I've seen all season with the exception of the Sampere kid who got hurt in Nederland's first game. The QB is very accurate with tons of weapons to throw to. Dayton made a good defense look very bad tonight. I think Dayton has a very good chance of going a long ways. I have not seen who all of their future opponents could be yet. I tried to find a bracket but could not find one. Good Luck Broncos!!!

Guest whoabroncos09

MAN.

WHEN WE PLAY CROSBY OUR WHOLE SCHOOL GETS PUMPED UP.

ITS JUST A RIVAL THING.

ANOTHER HIGHWAY 90 SHOOTOUT.

HOW COOL....

HAHAH.

BUT I THINK WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS ONE...

JUST LIKE ALL THE LAST TIMES WE HAVE PLAYED CROSBY!!!

The game will be played in Crosby. UIL rules state that if for playoff purposes you flip for home and home, if both teams meet in the playoffs the next year, the game is played at the opposite site.

Coaches met at Mickey D's this morning at 8 a.m. They'll probably be shooting for a 7 p.m. start given that both districts have used that starting time this season. The game will be played Friday night.

Crosby has talent, but they don't compare to Dayton, especially Dayton of the past two weeks.  Not to mention, thr Coogs coach is a mouth...so go whip them Dayton.  We will be ther rooting you on.

I want to see Dayton LaMarque myself.  Dayton might have a shot at them this year.

Guest whoabroncos09

Quick,Someone tell Crosby Fans about SETXSPORTS.COM

Oh,they already know about it.....HMMMMMM...Must be getting ready for Basketball. ;D

THEY NEED TO BE GETTING READY FOR FRIDAY..

The game will be played in Crosby. UIL rules state that if for playoff purposes you flip for home and home, if both teams meet in the playoffs the next year, the game is played at the opposite site.

Coaches met at Mickey D's this morning at 8 a.m. They'll probably be shooting for a 7 p.m. start given that both districts have used that starting time this season. The game will be played Friday night.

UIL rules???--Why don't we just change them?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn