Dayton vs. Crosby Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TravelingBandsman

Predictions, Predictions, Predictions..........Its Just Funny How Everyone Makes Them.You Know They Gone Win By This And Dat And So On. Yall May Talk Tha Talk But The Question Iz... CAN YALL WALK THA WALK? And Come FRIDAY NIGHT.....

THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayton is a state ranked team...on most occasions. All we need is that little extra push to make a deep playoff run and I think we may have it this time. Crosby's worst nightmare will be to underestimate Dayton.

Also, I bet it feels good being district champion of District 21. Too bad you couldn't do it while Dayton was there.

Now that I think about it, you would not have made the playoffs in Friendswood's district either.

Enough fun with you already.  I have bigger fish to fry.

I remember thinking---only five touchdowns and Crosby is right back in the game!---Good luck with your fish--Dayton has a minnow to fry on Friday night

I know, I was just giving the guy a hard time about the "radio show". We don't do radio around here, we do the web. Gabe and I will have a great " webcast " tomorrow night. Playoff preview show!!!

end of the school day when i posted that thread....

We are always told not to listen to the "radio" over the internet during school hours.

Can't wait till the "webcast" tomorrow night.

I'm going for the area team, but this just bring back memories when Liberty played Orangefield 2 years in a row 2002 and 2003 and the coach was Kevin Flanigan :o :o :o . The game was in Liberty 2002 and we won 14-10, but the next following year in was in Orangefield and we went 10-0 that season and lost 21-14 in the first round. I believe Dayton beat Crosby last year in the First round in Dayton, but this year the game is in Crosby and Kevin Flanigan is known for turning the tables...It's gonna be a dog fight

that is interesting, to think about it Flanagan hasn't lost to hardly anyone two years in a row, if you exclude the building period he had his first two seasons.

BH won last year, this year they got the paddle

Lost to PN-G at home beat PN-G at the res

Dickinson has beat us twice but the first time was a 34-35 game..

that is interesting, to think about it Flanagan hasn't lost to hardly anyone two years in a row, if you exclude the building period he had his first two seasons.

BH won last year, this year they got the paddle

Lost to PN-G at home beat PN-G at the res

Dickinson has beat us twice but the first time was a 34-35 game..

High Five on that one. I think people are gonna be shocked Friday night. Crosby's fans are gonna be all loud and jacked up. Might be a classic

it's at crosby ain't it i'm guessin the score will be

Day 48

Cros 36

There is absolutely NO WAY Crosby scores 36 points on the Dayton defense.

They will be lucky to get two touchdowns, much less one.

If they have a kicker that can kick 50 plus yard fieldgoals it would help.

In the last 6 games a total of 20 points has been allowed, four of the games were shut outs.

There is absolutely NO WAY Crosby scores 36 points on the Dayton defense.

They will be lucky to get two touchdowns, much less one.

If they have a kicker that can kick 50 plus yard fieldgoals it would help.

In the last 6 games a total of 20 points has been allowed, four of the games were shut outs.

I agree.  Crosby has some decent talent but not the speed Dayton will bring.  I would not be suprised to see a shut-out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder