Canadian Truckers and Trudeau

Unwoke

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

I think it's funny how the leftist media portrays these protestors vs. protestors that shut down entire US cities and half burned them to the ground.  

Looks like a lot of Love and Patriotism that’s turned into a party even for the Kids! Lol

2 hours ago, Fevertree said:

So I see that you republicans support AMERICANS losing their jobs because of the truckers are stopping traffic at the border bridges.

May each of you have a great day.

Yeah, certainly no one has lost their jobs due to stupid and sometimes illegal/unconstitutional mandates.

What rock have you been living under for the last two years? Have you somehow missed that many millions of Americans have lost their jobs from government overreach and many have been seriously injured and died from the vaccine? 

Exactly how many Americans will be unemployed because one bridge to Canada is shut down? 

Were you making the same comment when protesters took over part of Seattle, declared their own country, destroyed businesses, forced people out of work, committed crimes including murder and banned the police from entering to restore order? When asked how long it would be allowed to continue the mayor said that maybe it was a summer of love. Love??? (I know she was referring to 1967 San Francisco hippies) The mayor then stripped 100 police officers (I guess their jobs don’t count) from their jobs (a majority of whom were minorities according to union rules of last hired/first fired), forcing the only Black female chief in Seattle history to resign. 

Maybe your comments are only targeted to actual peaceful protests that are supported by conservatives and rational liberals who believe in freedom. 

I could go on but your comment has to be one of the most nonsensical posts I have ever seen that in this forum and that is saying something. 

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Yeah, certainly no one has lost their jobs due to stupid and sometimes illegal/unconstitutional mandates.

What rock have you been living under for the last two years? Have you somehow missed that many millions of Americans have lost their jobs from government overreach and many have been seriously injured and died from the vaccine? 

Exactly how many Americans will be unemployed because one bridge to Canada is shut down? 

Were you making the same comment when protesters took over part of Seattle, declared their own country, destroyed businesses, forced people out of work, committed crimes including murder and banned the police from entering to restore order? When asked how long it would be allowed to continue the mayor said that maybe it was a summer of love. Love??? (I know she was referring to 1967 San Francisco hippies) The mayor then stripped 100 police officers (I guess their jobs don’t count) from their jobs (a majority of whom were minorities according to union rules of last hired/first fired), forcing the only Black female chief in Seattle history to resign. 

Maybe your comments are only targeted to actual peaceful protests that are supported by conservatives and rational liberals who believe in freedom. 

I could go on but your comment has to be one of the most nonsensical posts I have ever seen that in this forum and that is saying something. 

Don’t forget many lost their family owned businesses.