Kountze 40 East Chambers 53/FINAL

52 minutes ago, OverTheBack said:

Easy with that one, made the same remark in another thread a few weeks ago and they were coming to get me lol

Lol the dominant lions would be winning these district games by probably a avg of 25 ppg. I have high hopes for the future of these young lions but right now they aren’t close lol IDK who said they were.

9 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Lol the dominant lions would be winning these district games by probably a avg of 25 ppg. I have high hopes for the future of these young lions but right now they aren’t close lol IDK who said they were.

Folks that didn’t have to play the old lions lol

3 hours ago, OverTheBack said:

Easy with that one, made the same remark in another thread a few weeks ago and they were coming to get me lol

People sometimes don't like hearing/seeing truth.  But it's absolutely the truth.. Kountze from Early/mid 2000s would be blowing out not only every team in district, but likely all of 3A. It is what it is. 

8 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

People sometimes don't like hearing/seeing truth.  But it's absolutely the truth.. Kountze from Early/mid 2000s would be blowing out not only every team in district, but likely all of 3A. It is what it is. 

Idk why people don’t wanna hear it… those were the glory days I’m glad I got to enjoy them lol

6 hours ago, UNT-AggieMan said:

The district would be wide open if ALL the East Chambers players were actually from winnie but that is a talk for another time 🙃

Now now.  It’s okay for SOME schools to accept move ins.  Which is the biggest reason many whined so long and loud (and still are) about HF.  They really cramped some schools’ styles/recruiting efforts.  

42 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Beat every team that year in the playoffs by a avg of 23 points.

When I think of most dominant teams (not best because obviously they weren’t going to beat the Perk Ozen teams or even the BU team this year or last), I think of that group and that ‘91 HJ team that Joub and Davis played on.  Both just rolled through teams, every really good ones.  I think that Kountze team was a little more dominant in terms of margin of victory in the playoffs though.  In fairness, the Hawks played some real powerhouses in the playoffs that year.  That Clarksville team they beat in the finals would have won it all most years.

I don't consider kids who moved to another school during their middle school years to be "transfers". Just my opinion.

I really don't have too many issues with transfers except for those who transfer repeatedly (say 3 schools in a 4-5 year span) or junior/ senior transfers when it is obvious what they are transferring for (athletics).

Many, many times the move is justified (jobs, relocation because of family, etc.) but some folks have an agenda.

Every school has at one time or another benefited from a transfer in some sport.

26 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I don't consider kids who moved to another school during their middle school years to be "transfers". Just my opinion.

I really don't have too many issues with transfers except for those who transfer repeatedly (say 3 schools in a 4-5 year span) or junior/ senior transfers when it is obvious what they are transferring for (athletics).

Many, many times the move is justified (jobs, relocation because of family, etc.) but some folks have an agenda.

Every school has at one time or another benefited from a transfer in some sport.

Yup hopefully Kountze peeps are aware that we have benefited from it to lol