Coldspring schools shut down

15 minutes ago, OverTheBack said:

Share your interests, this is your safe space.

Not interests.  Just interesting to say that by taking the shot or wearing the mask is an implication that the spread will slow down at all.  When in reality, there have been more people that have taken the shot and/or caught the virus with or without it since this whole debacle started...after the "shots" were available than before.  Considering that, nothing has done anything to deter any of it.  I could post some articles or videos proving such by reputable, medical doctors but if it goes against your personal beliefs then they will discredited as "quacks" or "idiots" or "conspiracy theorists" anyway..so why bother.  But.. at some point.. I would think that every person on the planet would begin to question whatever information they're listening to.  As we're two years into this and after 3 different vaccines, one booster, two boosters, three boosters, etc.. maybe just admit that maybe they really don't have a clue and/or are just telling people a load of crap.  Just my take.

Personally, I truly don't give a crap what anyone does.  It's still a free country. I just know that I'm not going to be lectured about anything health related by entities that are exclusively money driven. 

1 hour ago, oldschool2 said:

Not interests.  Just interesting to say that by taking the shot or wearing the mask is an implication that the spread will slow down at all.  When in reality, there have been more people that have taken the shot and/or caught the virus with or without it since this whole debacle started...after the "shots" were available than before.  Considering that, nothing has done anything to deter any of it.  I could post some articles or videos proving such by reputable, medical doctors but if it goes against your personal beliefs then they will discredited as "quacks" or "idiots" or "conspiracy theorists" anyway..so why bother.  But.. at some point.. I would think that every person on the planet would begin to question whatever information they're listening to.  As we're two years into this and after 3 different vaccines, one booster, two boosters, three boosters, etc.. maybe just admit that maybe they really don't have a clue and/or are just telling people a load of crap.  Just my take.

Personally, I truly don't give a crap what anyone does.  It's still a free country. I just know that I'm not going to be lectured about anything health related by entities that are exclusively money driven. 

Let us live.