Harris describes Jan. 6 alongside Pearl Harbor, 9/11 as dates that 'echo throughout history'

LumRaiderFan

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here's the deal...If you are driving through the country and pull over to take a leak in the trees, that's what it is... you're taking a leak.   If you do the same thing in front of a crowd of preschoolers, you're on the sex offender registry.  The timing/location is everything.  And all of you mouth-breathing Trumpers are still basically saying "but taking a leak isn't illegal!" after waving your wang at a bunch of kids. 

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here's the deal...If you are driving through the country and pull over to take a leak in the trees, that's what it is... you're taking a leak.   If you do the same thing in front of a crowd of preschoolers, you're on the sex offender registry.  The timing/location is everything.  And all of you mouth-breathing Trumpers are still basically saying "but taking a leak isn't illegal!" after waving your wang at a bunch of kids. 

That’s got to be the stupidest analogy I have ever read. 

The analogy isn’t wrong, it just hurts your feelings. 

The facts are that the mob was directed by a deposed leader to go storm the Capitol and try to stop the peaceful transfer of power that was owed by a free and fair election by the people. 

That’s not a protest. It’s not a riot. 

When you guys say that there’s no difference between the BLM protests across the country and what people like you did on 1/6, you are literally arguing that there’s no difference between somebody peeing in the woods and somebody exposing themselves to kids. 

Perverts 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

The facts are that the mob was directed by a deposed leader to go storm the Capitol and try to stop the peaceful transfer of power that was owed by a free and fair election by the people. 

When you guys say that there’s no difference between the BLM protests across the country and what people like you did on 1/6 are the same, you are arguing that there’s no difference between somebody peeing in the woods and somebody exposing themselves to kids. 

I think it’s dumber the second time you said it.

14 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Wow, another dumb analogy.

All of us saw what happened. Cops being beaten to death on the steps, destruction of federal property, the gallows that was erected for Mike Pence. 

Y’all want to pretend it never happened. Or that it wasn’t trump supporters, it was Nancy Pelosi’s son in law in a Buffalo hat. Or some other ridiculous crap. 

55 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

When you guys say that there’s no difference between the BLM protests across the country and what people like you did on 1/6, you are literally arguing that there’s no difference between somebody peeing in the woods and somebody exposing themselves to kids. 

Perverts 

I swear I feel like I am listening to CNN. I am now dumber for reading this post. You seriously need help! TDS is the least of your problems.

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

All of us saw what happened. Cops being beaten to death on the steps, destruction of federal property, the gallows that was erected for Mike Pence. 

Y’all want to pretend it never happened. Or that it wasn’t trump supporters, it was Nancy Pelosi’s son in law in a Buffalo hat. Or some other ridiculous crap. 

This group still believe trump won the election. So good luck. 

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This group still believe trump won the election. So good luck. 

Is the country better off now than it was a little over a year ago?  The answer is a resounding NO.  Do you remember biden saying he would end the virus?  Every liberal walking talked about Trump’s lies, why don’t y’all get after biden.  More deaths under biden than Trump.  Just saw an excerpt of biden saying get the vax, and you won’t get Covid.  Another lie.  But you go right ahead thinking biden is better.  Maybe one day you will get ‘woke’.

#letsgobrandon

#fjbandfkh

I think Willie Brown and several others have taken care of that fkh issue!

11 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Perverts 

You give yourself way too much credit. 

If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, is there sound? I mean, we could go all day. 

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Is the country better off now than it was a little over a year ago?  The answer is a resounding NO.  Do you remember biden saying he would end the virus?  Every liberal walking talked about Trump’s lies, why don’t y’all get after biden.  More deaths under biden than Trump.  Just saw an excerpt of biden saying get the vax, and you won’t get Covid.  Another lie.  But you go right ahead thinking biden is better.  Maybe one day you will get ‘woke’.

#letsgobrandon

#fjbandfkh

I think Willie Brown and several others have taken care of that fkh issue!

It don’t change the fact that he lost bad last election. So I’m not understanding the meaning of your post. I’m not a Biden guy

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It don’t change the fact that he lost bad last election. So I’m not understanding the meaning of your post. I’m not a Biden guy

Why your negativity toward Trump and the good he did for America?  Were you offended by his tweets?  Why gloat in his defeat, when his successor is destroying America? 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess you guys can look up from between Trump's thighs and appreciate what just happened. 

This is the hidden content, please

How's that for "Why hasn't anybody been charged with insurrection?"  I'm satisfied with seditious conspiracy.

Have fun in prison.  

Why shouldn’t he be released like murderers in Chicago. Don’t you rank murder above anything this guy did? Really, you don’t?