KING COTTON TOURNEY THREAD, Dec. 27-29/Post updates here

14 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I’m rooting for BU, but United is fouling them on most of the drives and then the fans are mad that they’re calling it.  Then the 7-footer gets easy rebounds over everyone because… he’s a seven footer, and BU fans are screaming for over the back on every. Single. Rebound.

All I’m saying is call it both ways then if we’re fouling them.  Going the other way, they’re fouling too but hardly any calls at all.  Those refs were horrible, but we still had problems keeping them off the boards anyway.  I would love to see how many offensive rebounds they got in this game.   We’ll, we came to this tournament to get a challenge and we got one.  And I think or should I say I figure we learned something from this…

22 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I’m rooting for BU, but United is fouling them on most of the drives and then the fans are mad that they’re calling it.  Then the 7-footer gets easy rebounds over everyone because… he’s a seven footer, and BU fans are screaming for over the back on every. Single. Rebound.

One of my biggest pet peeves.  People crying for a foul doesn’t even exist. 

Honestly thought it would be closer, I do think BU got out of their game, rather the refs had something to do with it or not comes with the territory but BU has to learn how to play through Adversity. . . They showed they could when they stormed back, but they have to finish!!!!!! 

Good learning experience

Also I would add I think Coach Green could have done a better job, but Learning experience for both parties. . . .Coaches and players