Big One next Friday, United @ Dickinson

On 12/11/2021 at 8:24 PM, Topdawg25 said:

Dickinson took its first Loss vs Mckinney in the Cy hoops tour Championship game by 1 pt..

should be a good one.. 

Correction: 6A Dickinson previously (15-0) unranked now (16-1) lost to 6A #3 McKinney (11-1) 67-48 in the semi finals

of the Cy Hoops Tournament. Should be another great game to watch. Texan Live will carry this game. 

12 hours ago, JustUs said:

Correction: 6A Dickinson previously (15-0) unranked now (16-1) lost to 6A #3 McKinney (11-1) 67-48 in the semi finals

of the Cy Hoops Tournament. Should be another great game to watch. Texan Live will carry this game. 

Correct that was cy falls I believe McKinney beat by 1…. But can anyone confirm this game  with United and Dickinson will be a 6pm game time ? 

5 hours ago, Djones8301 said:

Dickinson is a very good team and could very well represent the region in state. They are supremely physical with the two football all Americans down low, have a kid who can score 40, and have some athletic long wings. The game will depend on how ticky tack the refs call the game. Should be a very good one! 

Number one tight end in the country.   And Seth is a bucket. 

7 hours ago, Topdawg25 said:

Correct that was cy falls I believe McKinney beat by 1…. But can anyone confirm this game  with United and Dickinson will be a 6pm game time ? 

Spoke with coach Wilson at Dickinson, it is a 6pm tip off. I will be in attendance at that game, follow me on Twitter for updates. @djones8301