Port Arthur Memorial @ Silsbee > 3:00

Who That

I'd give the Tigers a B+ for this effort. Still got some things to work on.

- every time we'd pull away a little, we'd let PA go on a run to get right back in the game in the first half. They even had the lead for a while.

- some of our kids still didn't look like themselves. May need a few more games under their belts.

- Free throws are still an issue

-we lost the dunk count and we got more kids that can dunk on this team than in years past.

+ Much better defense than what I saw of the Dobie game

+ Gonna be a much better shooting team from what we've had in seasons past if they can keep it up.

+ small ball actually worked coming off the bench, although I didn't like it at first and I'm not sure we can keep doing it. Little fast team that can shoot gave PA fits. Almost had a fight in the game once or twice.

I'd also like to give the Tiger Gym an F for it being so damn hot in there. Felt like you were gonna suffocate.

25 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I watched it just now on YouTube. Thanks for the heads up. I need a copy of the roster.  A lot of those players I don’t know. # 3 showed a nice jumper.  Bottley hit  2 or 3.   Keep it going Tigers.

Yeah someone needs to post a updated list of players.. And #3 show out in the Dobie game to. He reminds me of Baltrip. 

#3 is Haynes. He had two 4-point plays today.

They didn't have rosters at the game today. Really I don't think you'll see Silsbee's final form till close to district. I think we suited up about 16 or 17 kids. Roster could change a bit in some areas.

Main second team right now is Bottley, Jones (not Jayce) Jackson, Harper and Cartwright. Jackson and Bottley can go lights out on you from 3 if they get hot.

PA did have two nice players #1 ( a freshman, I think ) and #0. Maybe they can build something around that.