What will 12 5a div 2 look like next year ???

lcm93

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Our snapshot number was only 6 above the current cutoff which usually moves substantially every realignment. Throw in the opt-ups which will push the number even higher and I think there's very little chance Crosby moves up to D1. 

I’d heard Ned & PNG groups had offered money to students to transfer over to Crosby (temporarily) to get their numbers up.  Guess it didn’t work well enough.  Another two years of being stepchildren.  It’s a sad the things people will do.

On a serious note, kind of hate to see BH go up (if they do).  Enjoy the interchange between y’all.  Enough 🐂💩 flies around to fertilize East Texas.   

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

On a serious note, kind of hate to see BH go up (if they do).  Enjoy the interchange between y’all.  Enough 🐂💩 flies around to fertilize East Texas.   

We don't seek it. If you want proof, see how we generally DON'T invade other threads when Crosby plays other teams, (unless, of course, when they drag us into it unprovoked), but they troll us week to week whoever we play. 

Believe it or not, Crosby only matters to me one week out of the year, and they may not matter at all after realignment.    

3 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

We don't seek it. If you want proof, see how we generally DON'T invade other threads when Crosby plays other teams, (unless, of course, when they drag us into it unprovoked), but they troll us week to week whoever we play. 

Believe it or not, Crosby only matters to me one week out of the year, and they may not matter at all after realignment.    

Still, it appears to me, as an outsider, that it’s a pretty good rivalry.  Both solid programs and usually a hard fought contest.  

4 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

It's the same energy. BH brings us in on their threads just as much. I think Old Coug on the app gets under your skin and you bring that energy to this forum. Just my opinion.

1 hour ago, lcm93 said:

Will santa fe stay in the district ?

I honestly think dropping down wouldn't help them much at all. They need to go through and re structure things in the coaching staff if they want to have the ability to complete and win a few games. I mean in 10 games they allowed a staggering 457 points, and a even more startling number was the "30" yes THIRTY POINTS they made in a 10 game stretch. 

20 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

I honestly think dropping down wouldn't help them much at all. They need to go through and re structure things in the coaching staff if they want to have the ability to complete and win a few games. I mean in 10 games they allowed a staggering 457 points, and a even more startling number was the "30" yes THIRTY POINTS they made in a 10 game stretch. 

Santa fe vs Splendora? Who would win ?