Tyler Chapel Hill vs. Vidor (Bi-District)

piratevillain

Here’s my take.  If Vidor can get up early, I think it’ll lead to victory.  On the other hand, if CH gets up early, it’ll be very difficult for Vidor to come back.  The more mental/physical pressure we can put on their young QB, the better.  Under pressure, he’ll be their weak link.

Btw, Mabank fan posted we didn’t have any speed, and their speed will get them in our backfield.  I told him our OL blocks better than Mabanks.  

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Here’s my take.  If Vidor can get up early, I think it’ll lead to victory.  On the other hand, if CH gets up early, it’ll be very difficult for Vidor to come back.  The more mental/physical pressure we can put on their young QB, the better.  Under pressure, he’ll be their weak link.

Btw, Mabank fan posted we didn’t have any speed, and their speed will get them in our backfield.  I told him our OL blocks better than Mabanks.  

3, 4 yard plays in a row…1st down! Don’t need a ton of speed to make first downs lol 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Our OL blocking definitely makes up for our speed. 

OH WHEN THOSE VIDOR PIRATES FALL IN LINE

WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT TO WIN ANOTHER TIME

AND FOR THOSE PIRATES WE ALL LOVE SO WELL

WE'RE GOING TO YELL, AND YELL, AND REALLY GIVE THEM h%#L!!!!!!!

WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, AND SCORE SOME MORE,

WE'RE GOING TO BEAT THOSE BULLDOGS ANYTIME EVERY TIME

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!

GO PIRATES!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I hope we have a good updater going to this game, I won’t be able to make it. On call at work and can’t get that far out of pocket. I’ll be watching on Txn live and checking the boards for commentary. Go Pirates! 🏴‍☠️ 

Illegal Procedure!  Unsportsmanlike Conduct!  Personal Foul!  Double Dribble!  Doesn’t your boss know what’s going on here?  I want names.

3 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I was gonna watch it on TexanLive but my son talked me into making the trip. I’ll try to give some updates but there’s no way it will be like Boneyard’s. Lol

Boneyard is unique.  He’s the Walter Winchell of HS football.  He has the rare combination of knowledge of the game, and the fastest thumbs in the Golden Triangle.  How he does it is a mystery, much like how did the Egyptians build the pyramids.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Song puts chill bumps on my arms.  Kudos to Charles Smith for an absolutely great rendition of this piece of music.

A great man and band director, I never was in band, just athletics, but I respected him very much!!  His wife was my geography teacher in 6th grade....she was a gem!! (song does the same to me, very proud!!)

24 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Boneyard is unique.  He’s the Walter Winchell of HS football.  He has the rare combination of knowledge of the game, and the fastest thumbs in the Golden Triangle.  How he does it is a mystery, much like how did the Egyptians build the pyramids.

Boneyard definitely has Skillz when it comes to commentating a football game via mobile phone. I’ve got 10 thumbs! Pond water moves faster than me. Lol

1 hour ago, PirateNole984 said:

If someone does not have TexanLive and or does not want to watch on TexanLive, there is another link posted on Vidor Pirate Athletic Booster Club - Pirate Pride Facebook page.

Due to UIL selling the video broadcast rights to Texan Live for all playoff games, any other type video broadcast is prohibited unless they get consent from the UIL and Texan Live.