District Champs vs Nederland

Cougar14.2

5 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Bringing a buddy that’s from North Carolina to the game Friday night, what are some good eating spots before the game?

Tia Juanita’s is good. 
Dylans is a bar that has real good food.

There are Mexican food places galore. Carmelas, El Viejo Tony’s, and Sombrero all good choices.

if you want a burger, Daddios is good.

59 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Bad news for the dawgs. I expect no complaints from Ned fans come Friday. 

Oh my !  This was last year and no one complained at all. Crosby was called trash by BH fans and cried like babies for dancing on their field. I have no problem with it.  Ned won the game last year and deserved the dance. Hopefully, Coogs get pay back ! 

8 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Kudos to the Crosby team for staying composed during that.

Ned earned it. Just like Crosby earned it against Hill. Funny thing is Ned danced wayy longer than Crosby's celebration on the 50 and BH fans lost there ish about it. I don't remember Crosby talking about it like they have. Matter of fact we were too busy winning playoff games to worry about all that

I'm interested in what we have ready for the playoffs. This coaching staff had something new for every playoff game all the way to the title game based on opponents. The most obvious was the switching of QB/RB which invalidated all tape on them prior to willow ridge.

I doubt we have anything like that going to happen, but I'm intrigued by this formation with Kirkwood in the back field specifically wonder if we have a run toss back to wheel route to Kirkwood I could see that ending someone.  

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

I'm interested in what we have ready for the playoffs. This coaching staff had something new for every playoff game all the way to the title game based on opponents. The most obvious was the switching of QB/RB which invalidated all tape on them prior to willow ridge.

I doubt we have anything like that going to happen, but I'm intrigued by this formation with Kirkwood in the back field specifically wonder if we have a run toss back to wheel route to Kirkwood I could see that ending someone.  

This is why I value Prieto higher than  Rio or any other Crosby coach in my lifetime. Last year he completely mitigated the two  pass rushers from Texas High. I doubt if Clayton Smith had a tackle let alone a sack or TFL. 

5 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

This is why I value Prieto higher than  Rio or any other Crosby coach in my lifetime. Last year he completely mitigated the two  pass rushers from Texas High. I doubt if Clayton Smith had a tackle let alone a sack or TFL. 

everything was so quick that night and it forced the linebackers and safeties to beat us and they couldn't. Also, the tackle play that night was exceptional. 

On 11/2/2021 at 4:20 PM, spidersal said:

Smashmouth you are certain correct this year. They have been extremely Friendly 3 of the last 4 games

It looks to me like they simply gave up with little effort 

The Raiders who are known as the Friendly Raiders due to usually finding a way to lose, have had a remarkable year this year, hopefully turning into the Fighting Raiders from now on

aleays enjoy your comments

Don’t brag on him, he’s out of control as it is.  😂🤣😂

8 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

Bad news for the dawgs. I expect no complaints from Ned fans come Friday. 

Crosby talked ENORMOUS amounts of trash last year.  AS ALWAYS!!!  KIds act like kids.  

This childish and threatening statement has no place on the twitter of a coach. Professionals handle their business and move on.  I get saying stuff like this in the locker room or on the practice field. Not on twitter. 

This Reminds me of something our former president would have done.  #makecrosbygreatagain

6 minutes ago, dme1111 said:

Crosby talked ENORMOUS amounts of trash last year.  AS ALWAYS!!!  KIds act like kids.  

This childish and threatening statement has no place on the twitter of a coach. Professionals handle their business and move on.  I get saying stuff like this in the locker room or on the practice field. Not on twitter. 

This Reminds me of something our former president would have done.  #makecrosbygreatagain

sounding like a BH Poster. 

25 minutes ago, dme1111 said:

I like your last sentence and hashtag.   Maybe the coaches can make that their playoff motto.  I’m thinking of making some playoff t-shirts with that hashtag on there. You want one ?

If (gotta hope and wish maybe Nederland pulls out a Christmas miracle lol) Crosby wins tonight they deserve to dance and celebrate the win, they deserve it being Undefeated D.C. Also In my eyes I agree with Crosby coach he’s trying to keep the boys focused on the game and not worry about next week. To finish the fight and go out undefeated DC. Plus the golden rule don’t do something that you don’t want done to you… Nederland danced last year on Crosby field, Crosby turn to dance on Nederland field if they win. 

Good luck to both teams. 

1 hour ago, dme1111 said:

From the SETX Director/Manager:

On 10/27/2021 at 11:09 AM, AggiesAreWe said: 

What's up with Crosby folks making every thread a pissing contest?