Possible sweep from 12 5A D2??

#COUGAR08

On 10/29/2021 at 11:23 PM, Separation Scientist said:

No I don't. BH is the most inconsistent team ever. Which Eagles show up? They can implode, OR, they can dominate. It can even change quarter to quarter. We don't even know who we are playing yet. 

After Crosby beat BH early on, I don't care about Crosby at all. Why does Crosby worry so much about BH?

24/7/365. 

We are going to cheer for BH in the playoffs because they represent our district…oops, I meant to say they are from our district.  No worries here, go figure out how to beat your first round opponent, good luck. 

On 10/28/2021 at 3:50 PM, BHFAN said:

Herndon for BH is sitting at 660 yards for the season an 13 TDs against much tougher competition. I know C Marshall is a beast, but just an observation 

BH DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING THAT COMPARE'S TO CHRIS MARSHALL... I ALWAY'S KNEW BY YOUR CONVERSATION FOOTBALL WASN'T YOUR STRONG POINT... I FEEL ASHAMED PICKING ON A MENTALLY CHALLENGED INDIVIDUAL... BH FAN I TRULY APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY MUDD FLAP'S.

P S. "CHRIS MARSHALL WILL HAVE A RECORD BREAKING GAME AGAINST BARBER'S HILL."

#GOCOUGAR'S

#CROSBY B2B STATE

11 hours ago, GURU said:

BH DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING THAT COMPARE'S TO CHRIS MARSHALL... I ALWAY'S KNEW BY YOUR CONVERSATION FOOTBALL WASN'T YOUR STRONG POINT... I FEEL ASHAMED PICKING ON A MENTALLY CHALLENGED INDIVIDUAL... BH FAN I TRULY APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY MUDD FLAP'S.

P S. "CHRIS MARSHALL WILL HAVE A RECORD BREAKING GAME AGAINST BARBER'S HILL."

#GOCOUGAR'S

#CROSBY B2B STATE

Stupid is back🙄  I was comparing stats mental genius not stating our sophomore is better. You really shouldn’t drink then lean on the caps key. Go climb back under you rock until next time. 

2 hours ago, uptheWay said:

#2 team in this district matches up with t high in 2nd round correct? If Marshall beats rudder I believe they will play Crosby in 2nd 

Correct. Y’all will luck up and get Texas City this year. Barbers Hill is probably the second best team in our district though. After that you get PNG or Montgomery who aren’t on TH’a level either. You don’t have to worry about a crop-dusting from Crosby or FB Marshall until the regional final. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Correct. Y’all will luck up and get Texas City this year. Barbers Hill is probably the second best team in our district though. After that you get PNG or Montgomery who aren’t on TH’a level either. You don’t have to worry about a crop-dusting from Crosby or FB Marshall until the regional final. 

lol 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

BH second best team. I’ve lost confidence in your post now. 

BH at one time this season was doing well , but the last two games we have forgotten how to catch and throw the ball. This has made us extremely one dimensional and very easy to defend. Top that with a underperforming defense and that equals a thrashing by FBM in the 1st round. Goodluck to the top three I see each team going to the second round! BH will re group and have a strong Sophomore class to get BH back on track next year.

2 hours ago, chief1987 said:

BH second best team. I’ve lost confidence in your post now. 

Never asked you to have faith in them. If BH plays to the top of their ability they’re the second best team in the district which is why I picked them second to start the year. They’re 4th because of inconsistency. 

TC is a joke of a second place finisher in this district. They’re a defensive team that isn’t that great on defense and they play offense at a JV level. The other teams were just so suspect that they were able to go 6-1 because they have good athletes. Texas High will beat TC 35-14 in the second round and TC’s offense will never be a threat. 

Any offense with a pulse can score 40+ on PNG. If y’all can get past GP’s slot-t then you get Montgomery and their stud rb, if he doesn’t run for 250 yards and 4tds  on PNG I will be surprised. Outside of Santa Fe look how many points PNG allowed in district play, yet they finished 3rd and weren’t even as good as last year when they finished 4th. 

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

BH at one time this season was doing well , but the last two games we have forgotten how to catch and throw the ball. This has made us extremely one dimensional and very easy to defend. Top that with a underperforming defense and that equals a thrashing by FBM in the 1st round. Goodluck to the top three I see each team going to the second round! BH will re group and have a strong Sophomore class to get BH back on track next year.

Mark it down. BH is going to play FBM the same way they did Crosby, they know it won’t matter if the lose because they’re supposed to anyway. That’s the most dangerous team a team that’s supposed to win can play. BH matches up relatively well all the way across the board with FBM except for their o-line against BH’s d-line. If anyone in this district besides Crosby can beat FBM it’s BH. BH gets them in prime picking position coming out of that weak district schedule.

*BTW BHFan, that’s my analysis and FBM is all black. I’ve come to expect that crap you said in the other thread from SS but I viewed you as a real football guy and that was my real football analysis. You accuse me of all that bs bit can’t point to one time I said BH wasn’t going to be, shouldn’t be or wasn’t the 2nd best team in the district? All freaking year bro, that’s even after y’all made me look dumb and looked suspect in half the games you played this year. You’re the one that’s surprised about the super sophs., I’ve been watching them play since they were 12. I’ve seen Dixon beat my son for the 200M district title, I was there when Fuentes won the the hurdle title and know full well what type of athletes BH has in the pipe. I also know all those stud sophomore football players are even better basketball players because my buddy coached them all. Good luck to y’all too but that real Busch League on your part bro. 

6 hours ago, NDNation said:

He has to say that, because Crosby almost got embarrassed by them..lol

We wouldn’t have gotten embarrassed. It wasn’t embarrassing to lose to Nederland at home last year. We would’ve gotten beaten by a team from the strongest district in the region. BH has the second best talent of this district, full stop. The fact that they play like garbage at times is an entirely different issue than what their projection is on any given night. PNG is just that pretty girl that’s easy to score on. 

5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

We wouldn’t have gotten embarrassed. It wasn’t embarrassing to lose to Nederland at home last year. We would’ve gotten beaten by a team from the strongest district in the region. BH has the second best talent of this district, full stop. The fact that they play like garbage at times is an entirely different issue than what their projection is on any given night. PNG is just that pretty girl that’s easy to score on. 

I'll take the easy pretty girl and 3rd seed over the 2nd best team and all the athletes sitting at 4th.

And being better at only the QB and RB positions...I'll take that also. Those are kind of important if you want to score. 

13 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Mark it down. BH is going to play FBM the same way they did Crosby, they know it won’t matter if the lose because they’re supposed to anyway. That’s the most dangerous team a team that’s supposed to win can play. BH matches up relatively well all the way across the board with FBM except for their o-line against BH’s d-line. If anyone in this district besides Crosby can beat FBM it’s BH. BH gets them in prime picking position coming out of that weak district schedule.

*BTW BHFan, that’s my analysis and FBM is all black. I’ve come to expect that crap you said in the other thread from SS but I viewed you as a real football guy and that was my real football analysis. You accuse me of all that bs bit can’t point to one time I said BH wasn’t going to be, shouldn’t be or wasn’t the 2nd best team in the district? All freaking year bro, that’s even after y’all made me look dumb and looked suspect in half the games you played this year. You’re the one that’s surprised about the super sophs., I’ve been watching them play since they were 12. I’ve seen Dixon beat my son for the 200M district title, I was there when Fuentes won the the hurdle title and know full well what type of athletes BH has in the pipe. I also know all those stud sophomore football players are even better basketball players because my buddy coached them all. Good luck to y’all too but that real Busch League on your part bro. 

Kind words, but BH will not have a chance against FBM. I thought they might at one time and hope BH makes me eat crow for a week, but the chemistry on this team is not there. The frustrating part is I have know idea why! I’ve been around this group for a long time and they shouldn’t be playing like this.

also I do apologize for my rant on the other thread. So many others have made that point about athletes and the color of their skin that I may have unfairly lumped you in. Goodluck to the Coogs. 

14 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Kind words, but BH will not have a chance against FBM. I thought they might at one time and hope BH makes me eat crow for a week, but the chemistry on this team is not there. The frustrating part is I have know idea why! I’ve been around this group for a long time and they shouldn’t be playing like this.

also I do apologize for my rant on the other thread. So many others have made that point about athletes and the color of their skin that I may have unfairly lumped you in. Goodluck to the Coogs. 

On 10/31/2021 at 1:36 PM, MrFleet23 said:

Noticed they had some success running the ball on FBM until they adjusted . Also GP had a bunch of miscues and penalties. 

How is their defense. Just curious, our defense blows so I know we will have to outscore them and hope our defense can cause one or two stops each quarter to get a win.

On 11/6/2021 at 5:45 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Barbers Hill isn't the 2nd best team in the district. Come on man.

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

Barbers Hill isn't the 2nd best team in the district. Come on man.

When you play the good teams in the playoffs outside of Crosby, BH is the only one that can match up with the TH, Montgomery and Consols. of the region. Sometimes we get confused by what we think we're seeing. TC isn't even good and somehow finished second in this district? PNG backs into the playoffs with a third place finish because KP beat Nederland. Take Santa Fe off the schedule and PNG is giving up 44ppg over their last seven contest and is 3-4. BH, TC and PNG are pretty much all the same as far as team strength. However, BH's personnel matches up better on any given night than what TC and PNG put on the field this year. That's why they're the only team Crosby had trouble with this year.