Beaumont United at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 10/15/21

3 hours ago, Stangfan#1 said:

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guy, you really want to do that?  No one takes your football knowledge seriously.  You still refuse to answer my question about the other local 5A district and the local 6a district… I think you need to stay in your lane.  Just be prepared to ‘lol’ when y’all get blasted by Carthage.  

21 hours ago, Yeoj said:

So is it still five percent coaches and ninety five percent players that keep allowing United football to lose games? 🤷🏿‍♂️

He'll never make up for that one, then really tried to justify what he said. Dude is amazing 😂

20 hours ago, Yeoj said:

But United has looked the exact same in every game. Even the one that they won. 

But he tells the other WB fan to keep the same energy every week. 😂 

Hey @BMTSoulja1 heard you were getting kidnapped at halftime and brought up to the broadcast booth during this game, any truth to that? That is the word on the streets of North Port Arthur. 

On 10/10/2021 at 3:49 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

I don’t know what you’re trying to suggest.  I never have worn BU gear to work…. Well, maybe once.  🤷🏾‍♂️

Of course you wear it during basketball season, it's the only season you're proud to sport it around the 409. 

On 10/10/2021 at 9:48 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hate it for the kids. United should be a monster in football. Basketball we already know. 

BU Basketball program has a proven leader and winner running the program. Yea G is the campus coordinator but he has no say so in the running of the program!! Thats why they are STATE CHAMPIONS!!

PSA, word on the street is G is coming back! He does not have all of the resources to be successful. He's complaining about tutorials, kids and lack of coaches so that's why his game management skills suck!! He has the same issues all coaches have but they wasn't 0-30 and received an interview and got the job. SMH

G has blamed everyone but himself!! Fired his DC during the bye week and had a different person calling plays on Friday. The defense is much improved since than. I dont care who call plays The O Line is not good but the head coach supposedly is an O Lineman by trade!! He was supposedly a OL coach at Duncanville. LOL

Complaining on this site isnt going to stop the kids at BU from getting let down by the system, most of the kids on this team need sports to get into college and coaches do not come to a school where a coach has a 5-42 record!! I just wish for the best for the younger classes because its absolutely embarrassing to see this team on Fridays play. Counting down my time!!!

The offense is the problem this year, not the defense.

Defense is giving up an average of 22 points a game which is not great but not terrible. The offense only averages 13 points a game. With the skill set this team has, they should score 13 points in their sleep. Line play and QB play has to be the issue or it's a scheme issue or both.

I don't see United defense allowing any team to score 50 or more points on them. So these predictions seem way over the top.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The offense is the problem this year, not the defense.

Defense is giving up an average of 22 points a game which is not great but not terrible. The offense only averages 13 points a game. With the skill set this team has, they should score 13 points in their sleep. Line play and QB play has to be the issue or it's a scheme issue or both.

I don't see United defense allowing any team to score 50 or more points on them. So these predictions seem way over the top.

I agree,  the defense will probably be tops in the district when its all said and done! In 3 games with the new DC they are only giving up 14 points a game on the avg. 14 Sterling, 7 ball and 21 Friendswood.  Friendswood scored late in the game so it should have been 14 points.