Maxine Waters

baddog

Using Ruth Bader Ginsburg as an example, I don’t believe she was evil or had any malice. Although she voted for some things on the Supreme Court that I agreed with, about 95% of the time I disagreed with her opinion. She was just opposed to what I believe on who should be taxed, on certain federal programs legality, police authority, etc.

Maxine Waters however I believe is evil and full of hate. Her mind must be spinning with hate as she goes to bed at night and when she wakes up in the morning.

Like Pelosi in her ultra liberal district, they both normally get at least 70% of the votes. She will be in office until she wishes to leave or until she assumes room temperature. 

16 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Using Ruth Bader Ginsburg as an example, I don’t believe she was evil or had any malice. Although she voted for some things on the Supreme Court that I agreed with, about 95% of the time I disagreed with her opinion. She was just opposed to what I believe on who should be taxed, on certain federal programs legality, police authority, etc.

Maxine Waters however I believe is evil and full of hate. Her mind must be spinning with hate as she goes to bed at night and when she wakes up in the morning.

Like Pelosi in her ultra liberal district, they both normally get at least 70% of the votes. She will be in office until she wishes to leave or until she assumes room temperature. 

I’m sure it will be the latter.  And it can’t come soon enough for her and others, including potus.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m tempted to call her the dumbest Congressperson ever, but that still goes to Georgia Democrat Hank Thompson who questioned if Guam would capsize if more troops were put on it.  Has to be lead story in You can’t make this stuff up.

This is the hidden content, please

Yes, Thompson probably wasn’t the top of his class.

His staff tried to play it off later and said he was just using it like a joke or a metaphor or something because of too much military personnel. With all the lead up questions about the size in the shape of the island, you can tell it was not a joke.

Anyone can understand the joke if during the discussion a congressman laughed and said, “We are going to get so many people on the island it might capsize“.

I believe he thought it could roll over like a ship because it was long and narrow.

I don’t really think Water is stupid though, she is just filled with hatred.  Her hatred is so embedded in her mind……

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

What an idiot!!  This is from someone that has actively promoted violence on several occasions, and seems to be oblivious to the riots occurring at universities as we speak.

From the article:

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., warned that right-wing organizations connected to Trump are "training up in the hills somewhere" to attack if Biden wins the election in November.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What an idiot!!  This is from someone that has actively promoted violence on several occasions, and seems to be oblivious to the riots occurring at universities as we speak.

From the article:

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., warned that right-wing organizations connected to Trump are "training up in the hills somewhere" to attack if Biden wins the election in November.

When has she advocated violence?