[Snowflake Trigger Warning] SCOTUS Upholds Obamacare

InMAGAWeTrust

Don't even get me started... Every Republican from the Presidential Candidates to City Council Members ran upon the promise of "repeal and replace."  Rand Paul was like "I'm not so sure" and nobody has breathed a word about it since.

Healthcare is a mess, Obamacare is a disaster, and the Republicans have no idea of how to fix it.

The end. 

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Don't even get me started... Every Republican from the Presidential Candidates to City Council Members ran upon the promise of "repeal and replace."  Rand Paul was like "I'm not so sure" and nobody has breathed a word about it since.

Healthcare is a mess, Obamacare is a disaster, and the Republicans have no idea of how to fix it.

The end. 

Trump tried too early, but at least he got rid of the individual mandate......

38 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The end. 

America’s new healthcare system - making gofundme accounts and begging on Facebook so little Bobby can afford that $800 ibuprofen for his broken elbow.

simply amazing 

34 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Trump tried too early, but at least he got rid of the individual mandate......

Yes, he did. Why should the blame be placed on Republicans to “fix” everything? Health care was doing fine until Obamacare. My solution would be to rid the world of Obamacare and return to company paid, or company assisted, or personal health insurance coverage. Of course individual or personal coverage has become unaffordable due to Obamacare, so there’s that.

Of course this thread was authored by a DF troll who has absolutely no clue as to attempting to solve this dilemma. He’s a troll and nothing more. This is what gets him off.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Yes, he did. Why should the blame be placed on Republicans to “fix” everything? Health care was doing fine until Obamacare. My solution would be to rid the world of Obamacare and return to company paid, or company assisted, or personal health insurance coverage. Of course individual or personal coverage has become unaffordable due to Obamacare, so there’s that.

Of course this thread was authored by a DF troll who has absolutely no clue as to attempting to solve this dilemma. He’s a troll and nothing more. This is what gets him off.

Negative, Ghost Rider. Costs had been a runaway train and too many people have no coverage because it was unaffordable. 
Obamacare just made it all worse. The problem is that half of the country believes that they should get healthcare and someone else should pay for it. I’ll let you guess which half is which.  

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Negative, Ghost Rider. Costs had been a runaway train and too many people have no coverage because it was unaffordable. 
Obamacare just made it all worse. The problem is that half of the country believes that they should get healthcare and someone else should pay for it. I’ll let you guess which half is which.  

Health care costs rose over the years like anything else. Yes health care was high dollar but not unaffordable. I was lucky and had company insurance which paid the majority of the cost. What changed was deductibles. Obamacare really inflated these costs. Finally got to a $5000 deductible and I dropped it. Other’s premiums went through the roof and had to cancel. Obamacare damaged the healthcare insurance industry so bad and offered nothing in return. Let the Republicans attempt to right the ship and come up short and there lies the blame….. you know, the blame game. I’m on Medicare now, which I paid for (actually being funded by those younger than me), and as soon as the dims get through raping the SS system, there will be none left for future generations. I’ve been wrong before but this is the way I see it. 

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

Health care costs rose over the years like anything else. Yes health care was high dollar but not unaffordable. I was lucky and had company insurance which paid the majority of the cost. What changed was deductibles. Obamacare really inflated these costs. Finally got to a $5000 deductible and I dropped it. Other’s premiums went through the roof and had to cancel. Obamacare damaged the healthcare insurance industry so bad and offered nothing in return. Let the Republicans attempt to right the ship and come up short and there lies the blame….. you know, the blame game. I’m on Medicare now, which I paid for (actually being funded by those younger than me), and as soon as the dims get through raping the SS system, there will be none left for future generations. I’ve been wrong before but this is the way I see it. 

"offered nothing in return", I must say this part of your statement is incorrect.

The long term return, is the left side push towards single payer or medicare, medicaid, VA not on steroids but fentanyl. This was always the end game, make it mandatory or punish you for choosing not to carry insurance. Crash the system by putting millions of low margin/high end cost patients into a system that was already taxed. Pay reimbursement costs well below break even, driving the rural doctors out of business. 

Ya thats what was expected from some of us, a DemonRat win...

3 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

"offered nothing in return", I must say this part of your statement is incorrect.

The long term return, is the left side push towards single payer or medicare, medicaid, VA not on steroids but fentanyl. This was always the end game, make it mandatory or punish you for choosing not to carry insurance. Crash the system by putting millions of low margin/high end cost patients into a system that was already taxed. Pay reimbursement costs well below break even, driving the rural doctors out of business. 

Ya thats what was expected from some of us, a DemonRat win...

I was talking about offering anything positive in return, or are we just crossing wires? The Obamacare site crashed for months before getting online, then it became the three ring circus that it was meant to be. I know no one on Obamacare. 

4 hours ago, baddog said:

I was talking about offering anything positive in return, or are we just crossing wires? The Obamacare site crashed for months before getting online, then it became the three ring circus that it was meant to be. I know no one on Obamacare. 

Your comments are spot on, I was just relating what I felt was the Lefts end game. They knew I would be challenged unless it magically turned into a tax, which it did. During the time they were trying to passing the bill, I had a 2 hour commute each day from Spring to the Astrodome/South 610 area. Listened to a lot of talk radio which turned into reading what parts of the bill you could find on line. It was made to fail... 

23 hours ago, baddog said:

Do you want to have a maxium out of pocket? Do you want to be turned down for coverage if you have a pre-existing condition?

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Do you want to have a maxium out of pocket? Do you want to be turned down for coverage if you have a pre-existing condition?

Too late for me. Canceled my company insurance, which used to be the best offer ever. You wouldn’t believe me if I told you the coverage, unless you are interested. Ask someone younger who has a wife and kids if Obamacare is the way to go. I don’t believe in government controlled healthcare, except what I have paid for advance. Healthcare from the government is a type of control….. like mask mandates. 

On 6/18/2021 at 12:17 PM, thetragichippy said:

Don't take the bait, this guy is playing in the gray area of the rules.....

... what?

Your boy posted this comment - Whatever troll. You wouldn’t say that to my face, screen wuss. 

I simply asked if he was trying to fight me.. and now I’m the one threatening him? Lmao unreal.. 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

... what?

Your boy posted this comment - Whatever troll. You wouldn’t say that to my face, screen wuss. 

I simply asked if he was trying to fight me.. and now I’m the one threatening him? Lmao unreal.. 

I stand by what I said. You post for reaction only......That is not a secret