Giuliani Home Raided Over Ukraine

Hagar

This is the third of Trump’s lawyers to be attacked by jack-booted thugs. And Rudy for what?  Oh, suspicion of lobbying in the Ukraine.  But wait, what about Hunter?  He was there, using his fathers name for influence and financial gain.  Wouldn’t that be considered lobbying?  Again, why not Hunter, or both?   And everyone knows Hunter lied on a gun application document, a federal felony.  Where’s the FBI?  And Joe said he didn’t know they were going after Rudy.  What 🐂💩.   The FBI has become an armed faction of the Democratic Party.  Now discredit the Police.  Encourage good Cops to leave.  Replace with Antifa types who will do the Left’s bidding, and to hail with the Constitution.   Now they have another armed group.  You think that’s 🐂💩?   Go read up on what happened at Waco, or Ruby Ridge.  These folks are serious.  They’re taking us over a piece at a time.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

This is the third of Trump’s lawyers to be attacked by jack-booted thugs. And Rudy for what?  Oh, suspicion of lobbying in the Ukraine.  But wait, what about Hunter?  He was there, using his fathers name for influence and financial gain.  Wouldn’t that be considered lobbying?  Again, why not Hunter, or both?   And everyone knows Hunter lied on a gun application document, a federal felony.  Where’s the FBI?  And Joe said he didn’t know they were going after Rudy.  What 🐂💩.   The FBI has become an armed faction of the Democratic Party.  Now discredit the Police.  Encourage good Cops to leave.  Replace with Antifa types who will do the Left’s bidding, and to hail with the Constitution.   Now they have another armed group.  You think that’s 🐂💩?   Go read up on what happened at Waco, or Ruby Ridge.  These folks are serious.  They’re taking us over a piece at a time.

He’s still upset about the Orange Man hurting his itty bitty little feelings. TDS triggered 😂🤣

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

A businessman involved in Giuliani's quest for Biden dirt claims he was sent on mission to broker a 'quid pro quo,' and his testimony could be highly damaging for Trump.

“Claims” he was sent, “could” be highly damaging.

You may not read fiction but you sure post it.

It doesn’t bother y’all that Rudolph kept promising all of that “proof” of election fraud at press conference after press conference and never produced anything? 

Except for repeating unsubstantiated rumors he picked up off of Facebook, of course. The fact that y’all ride his 🥜 like your ride Trump’s shouldn’t have surprised me. 

41 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It doesn’t bother y’all that Rudolph kept promising all of that “proof” of election fraud at press conference after press conference and never produced anything? 

Except for repeating unsubstantiated rumors he picked up off of Facebook, of course. The fact that y’all ride his 🥜 like your ride Trump’s shouldn’t have surprised me. 

And you claim to have voted for Trump twice!  If there were no election fraud, why are Dims pushing back so hard in Georgia and Arizona?  Why are they so against having an ID in order to vote?  Why are they pushing the mail-in ballot so hard?  Go ahead and be proud of your biden-harris ticket, they are doing wonders in destroying America!

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

And you claim to have voted for Trump twice!  If there were no election fraud, why are Dims pushing back so hard in Georgia and Arizona?  Why are they so against having an ID in order to vote?  Why are they pushing the mail-in ballot so hard?  Go ahead and be proud of your biden-harris ticket, they are doing wonders in destroying America!

If there was election fraud, why haven’t republicans been able to show any evidence? How many times did Rudolph promise that it was coming in the next day or two, but it never magically appeared? 
We’re six months after the election and still not the first shred of proof. None. No where. Unless you believe everything that guy that makes pillow and Rudolph say. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

If there was election fraud, why haven’t republicans been able to show any evidence? How many times did Rudolph promise that it was coming in the next day or two, but it never magically appeared? 
We’re six months after the election and still not the first shred of proof. None. No where. Unless you believe everything that guy that makes pillow and Rudolph say. 

No proof other than actual video...lol.

Maybe there wasn’t enough election fraud to sway the election but to say there is not a shred of proof is simply ignorant.  Stop waving your Biden flag and make your case on the threads that call out fraud AND the high powered resistance the dems are putting up...if you can.

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Since you voted for Trump twice I would like to dedicate this music video to you. Enjoy!😎

On 5/1/2021 at 8:31 AM, BS Wildcats said:

Actual photo of me at a Trump Rally last year....

The German Guy Who Refused To Give A Nazi Salute Was A Badass

Again, I go back to the case of cyclist Lance Armstrong.  He kept inexplicably winning the Tour de France Championship.  He also kept passing the drug tests.  After winning 7, there was finally an investigation.  The results were that Armstrong had been using drugs that didn’t show up on the test.  So when his winning got to the point of absurdity, a full blown investigation revealed the truth.  

Biden, like Armstrong, pulled off an unbelievable win by an unbelievable margin.  Never had a show of support prior to the election.  Still doesn’t, going by the small group at Lake Charles.  Didn’t campaign much.  Had an unpopular VP candidate.  Yet he wins by an unbelievable margin, breaking the old record of 69 Million by 12 Million, over a candidate who also set a record for popular votes with 6 Million over the previous record.  For anyone who doesn’t think that calls for a thorough investigation, you either don’t want to know the truth, or you just don’t understand simple mathematics.  Until a thorough investigation proves Biden won legitimately, the 2020 election will always be a “steal” in my mind.

23 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Again, I go back to the case of cyclist Lance Armstrong.  He kept inexplicably winning the Tour de France Championship.  He also kept passing the drug tests.  After winning 7, there was finally an investigation.  The results were that Armstrong had been using drugs that didn’t show up on the test.  So when his winning got to the point of absurdity, a full blown investigation revealed the truth.  

Biden, like Armstrong, pulled off an unbelievable win by an unbelievable margin.  Never had a show of support prior to the election.  Still doesn’t, going by the small group at Lake Charles.  Didn’t campaign much.  Had an unpopular VP candidate.  Yet he wins by an unbelievable margin, breaking the old record of 69 Million by 12 Million, over a candidate who also set a record for popular votes with 6 Million over the previous record.  For anyone who doesn’t think that calls for a thorough investigation, you either don’t want to know the truth, or you just don’t understand simple mathematics.  Until a thorough investigation proves Biden won legitimately, the 2020 election will always be a “steal” in my mind.

Hagar, it doesn’t sound like you’re buying into the “Trump lost because he was so unpopular theory.”

Me either.

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

CardinalBacker aka Unicorn Boy says Trump lost because he hurt a lot of Beta Males and Beta Females feelings like himself and Baby Bullets but I would say your analysis is spot on Hagar. Can’t wait till the truth comes out. For a party that won by such a large margin they sure are kicking screaming like a little baby bullets not wanting forensic audits  to proceed. If Grandpa Earpiece won by such a large margin he should welcome a forensic audit so he can rub it in the Mean Orange Man’s Face again. What a glorious day that will be when the truth comes. They can stonewall all they want but states are required by law to preserve ballots for 22 months. Democrats bung holes are getting tighter by the day. I personally think the fraud has been going on all over America further back than the 2020 election. I always wonder how some of these parasites keep getting re-elected now it’s becoming evident that it’s not how many votes you get it’s who’s counting the votes is what matters.

I just did a quick tabulation of the popular vote since 2004.  Remember when McGwire hit 70 homeruns & everyone thot something was up?  Well, these numbers do the same thing.

YEAR    TOTAL       CHANGE   PERCENTAGE

2004    121 Million 

2008    129 Million   +8 Million   +6.6%

2012     127 Million   -2 Million    -2%

2016     122 Million   -5 Million    -3.9%

2020     159 Million   +37 Million   +30%

I can’t speak for the rest of y’all, but those numbers jump out at me like a guy hitting 80 homeruns.