Biden continues Obama's War on Cops.....

thetragichippy

One should ask why are they denigrating the Police?  I’m open to anyone’s opinion.   I think they want the good Police Officers to quit, to be replaced by Antifa types that will do the unlawful bidding of the Far Left. Their Police will not have any hesitation doing anything unconstitutional or unlawful.  This is similar to what’s happening in the Military (imo).  As upper echelon officers retire, the Left has empowered Generals that are very liberal.  Jmo

39 minutes ago, Hagar said:

One should ask why are they denigrating the Police?  I’m open to anyone’s opinion.   I think they want the good Police Officers to quit, to be replaced by Antifa types that will do the unlawful bidding of the Far Left. Their Police will not have any hesitation doing anything unconstitutional or unlawful.  This is similar to what’s happening in the Military (imo).  As upper echelon officers retire, the Left has empowered Generals that are very liberal.  Jmo

Interesting opinion. 

My thoughts are they are playing on the feelings of liberals and young folks, while setting up a villain at the same time. I hear constantly that cops:

1.  Should not be in their job if they are scared.

2. Should physically try to remove guns from people

3. Should use a taser instead of deadly force

4. Should shoot in the knee, hand, arm, leg, etc

5. Should never, ever, ever make a mistake.

6.  Should always make perfect split second decisions. 

They want us to lower our standards and accept looting, burning and criminal behavior as normal.  We had a city block taken over by terrorist and the left was perfectly OK with that........think about that and what America is becoming......not a great outlook in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, thetragichippy said:

Interesting opinion. 

My thoughts are they are playing on the feelings of liberals and young folks, while setting up a villain at the same time. I hear constantly that cops:

1.  Should not be in their job if they are scared.

2. Should physically try to remove guns from people

3. Should use a taser instead of deadly force

4. Should shoot in the knee, hand, arm, leg, etc

5. Should never, ever, ever make a mistake.

6.  Should always make perfect split second decisions. 

They want us to lower our standards and accept looting, burning and criminal behavior as normal.  We had a city block taken over by terrorist and the left was perfectly OK with that........think about that and what America is becoming......not a great outlook in my opinion. 

Actually, and I’m serious when I say this, scary.

Everything the left does is all part of a grand scheme. Call me paranoid, stupid, ignorant, any of a number of names, but to defeat a people without military support, the attack must come from within. You must destroy and/or condone these things.... in no particular order.....

1. Religion

2. The family unit

3. Indoctrination

4. Gun control

5. Legalize marijuana

6. Chaos 

7. Protection (police)

8. Borders

9. Voting rights

10. Racism

11. History

12. Heroes

13. Control

Lots more, I’m sure. These are of the top of my head. Remember, you can put destroy or condone in front of where they apply. 

I’m still locked and loaded.