****NEDERLAND VS LUMBERTON/WHO TAKES FINAL PLAYOFF SPOT?*****

Guest JoesBros

it wont happen the dawgs are working on something brand new becausse dayton read every play last week so what ever lumberton knowes you can forget because this is a new bulldogs team come friday you will see. GO BULLDOGS!!!!

they might be workin on new stuff but its definitely not a whole new offense, lol, actually i hope it is a whole new set up because they will run it terrible after only running the plays for less than a week, lol, ever heard the phrase "cant teach an old dog new tricks" you also cant teach an entirely new offense in four days HAHAHAHA you make me laugh man

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gladiator2

Blueprint!!! How do you figure that Dayton gave Lumberton the blueprint? Lumberton does not have the athletes to man up and shut Nederland down. If ya'll try and play man to man then look for Asa Cardenas to have a huge game, plan on that happening anyway. I don't remember seeing 5 guys on the Lumberton defense that run a 4.4. Ya'll do have some guys that will hit and get hit. I just believe that Nederland matches up very well against Lumberton and it could be a long night. I also believe that PNG matches up well against Dayton (power versus finesse). By the way did #4 ever make it back to this planet after Hemmings ran him over at the goal line? I know Doty had to carry him back towards the Lumberton sidelines. I sure hope that the Lumberton player's are not looking at last weeks score. I was hoping at one time this year that all three of us could make it but that's not going to happen.

#4 Has been playing with bruised rips for 3 weeks when that took place.  But PNG # 6 was looking for batman no doubt.  Ya'll have a hell of a home game but go Vidor and win on a wing and a prayer.  Unlike L-Train when they went to Vidor.  PNG will get the same beat down your MC experienced.

Blah, Blah, Blah!!! I am glad it is Friday! History is about to be MADE!!!  ;D

Hey gladiator did anyone tell Tezeno where he was that Friday night Lumberton played PNG after the safety #6 hurt him on one play, then Beard knocked him about 3 yards backwards on the goal line stand (that was with both of Tezenos feet OFF the ground). I can promise you there were some hurtin Indians after that game. So the hitting was going both ways. Just like when Hemmings met Mr. Beard .

According to the Lumberton Fans at work, Nederland doesn't even have to show up tonight because the Raiders have already won.

I hope that the L-Train really believes that. I love being the underdog, I think Nederland plays better when they are the underdogs.

Nederland by 10+ points

Cause PNG will beat Dayton tonight (Same reason Dayton thinks they are going to put a beat down on the other mid-county school like they did to Nederland, sorry don't think so)

Say PNG dreamer Lumberton came in to your house and played you to the END.  I recall some questionable calls right at halftime and on a first down( I never seen the ball brought to the chains before to measure the first down).

Here's what's going to happen FRIDAY in LUMBERTON.

The L-TRAIN will keep the ball on the ground and pound it out; to keep NED's offence on the sideline.  Which Ned's offence will not get in their rytheme to accomplish NOTTA!  Lumberton just keeps it simple and crams it down your THROATS!JMO!

Go RAIDERS!  All things come to an END!

So the refs got you beat at the REZ? ??? ? PNG had nothing to do with that lost? Come on give me a break!

The L-Train will be derailed in Lumberton tonight in front of your home crowd, sorry it's hard to believe a team that is 8-2 will not make the playoffs isn't it.

I do have a question where did you all come up with the nick name of the L-Train ??? Just wondering, it is better than BOJO.

Another great game in 22-4A. Good luck to both teams.

After all these years, Lumberton finally has a chance at the playoffs. They impressed me when they came to the Reservation; they never gave up.  I hope they can pull it out. Sorry Ned fans, it's about time to end that playoff streak.

I agree Indians07, win or lose this has been a great year for Lumberton!! I mean really who predicted them to be in this position 9 weeks ago?/ and if you did come over and pick my lotto numbers for me..:-) Both are great teams and I wish them both luck...final score Lumberton 34 Nederland 21

Does anyone know if Coach Nuemann has secured a site for next week? I hope we play either Baytown or Rice stadium.

Yeah I think he did ....... Nederland Ave.  drinking your sorrows away! Watch them LAW ..them DUI's are about as hard as this loss will be ...... you might try the yellow pages for a good treatment center.

GO RAIDERS!!!!! Do ya'll dogs really think you can stop #6 and the L-TRAIN .......#6 over 200 yds alone with that awsome O-LINE in front!

GAME TIME --------IN-----------5.5 HOURS

Yeah I think he did ....... Nederland Ave.  drinking your sorrows away! Watch them LAW ..them DUI's are about as hard as this loss will be ...... you might try the yellow pages for a good treatment center.

GO RAIDERS!!!!! Do ya'll dogs really think you can stop #6 and the L-TRAIN .......#6 over 200 yds alone with that awsome O-LINE in front!

LOL, if the site is Nederland that means Nederland got lucky like PNG and won a coin toss

Isn't hussey #5???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder