****NEDERLAND VS LUMBERTON/WHO TAKES FINAL PLAYOFF SPOT?*****

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Nederland to win because they are our mid county neighbors, but I've been rooting for Lumberton this year because they finally have a winning team and it's nice to have a school that hasn't experience a playoff in school history to be in this place. I think Lumberton has been on a roll, and Nederland has dropped a little. I know Ned has been in this position before, but I think Lumberton will be too much for them this year.  Lumberton and Dayton seem to be almost the same type of team, Very balanced and after seeing what Dayton did, I think Lumberton wins this one, Sorry Nederland.

If you look back after the png game you will see how I told them great game and thanks for all the Trash talking. I really think the people on here that take all the trash talking too seriously had to be Band Members or Cheer Leaders Beacause anyone that has ever played Football is  used to the trash talking. Hey we have taken it for 40 years. After the game no matter what happens I will trash talk then tell the Ned fans how much fun it was having the chats this week! I hope just because yall hate me telling yall the truth, doesnt mean the Ned fans won't come watch my son play ball in the playoffs.

Big Ned Fans, Maverick is telling the truth.  He talked a lot of smack before the PNG game and after the loss, he gave credit where credit was due. 

Maverick, there is one thing different in this game versus the PNG game.  When L-town loses this one by more than 10pts, you can give them credit an you & your son can also buy tickets and watch them the following week.

Bid Ned 14 years running.

L-town 41 years running. ;D

If the cap is 18, then with Nederland being -18, a 9 point win would put them -9.

Lumberton stands at +1, so losing by 9 would put them -8.

I think Nederland must win by 10 or more.  WOS87, is this right?

On a side note If PN-G beats Dayton then Nederland must beat Lumberton by 9 or more to get in.

I have noticed ALOT of PNG fans supporting Ned to beat Lumberton......why isn't Ned returning the favor. At least explain how ya'll can hope Ned wins, while all along they hope PNG loses!

Go Raiders - From Silsbee!

I must be in Jasper hoping the Tigers can secure a playoff spot (our hands are full w/ Jasper) however, if Silsbee doesn't make it, I will go watch Lumberton!

i dont think ned will even score 10 against lumbertons defense

Why because Dayton shut them out?

They might not... but Lumberton is certainly not anywhere even remotely close to being as good on defense as Dayton. Not by a long shot. These games are totally unpredictable.

Lets just let this one play out and see... 

If Lumberton earns the win I will be glad for them, if they don't then so be it. I will be happy that my Dogs get in. We will know by about 10PM on Friday night one way or the other. Till then its all just jawing.

I have noticed ALOT of PNG fans supporting Ned to beat Lumberton......why isn't Ned returning the favor. At least explain how ya'll can hope Ned wins, while all along they hope PNG loses!

Go Raiders - From Silsbee!

I must be in Jasper hoping the Tigers can secure a playoff spot (our hands are full w/ Jasper) however, if Silsbee doesn't make it, I will go watch Lumberton!

Because if PN-G beats Dayton Nederland must win by 9 or more.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476