****NEDERLAND VS LUMBERTON/WHO TAKES FINAL PLAYOFF SPOT?*****

Guest JoesBros

SORRY All the noise in the world wont help you stop the Raidernation Running game.

All I ask is Please after the Beat Down Friday no crying about Refs, Injuries or what ever other excuse yall can come up with. Just tip your hats and say good game.

I heard all the ( I promise and I Gaurantee Coach will have us ready for Dayton) last week! Show up and watch History.   After the game yall will no longer wonder How we beat Dayton.

You're spittin' in the wind maverick.  After both of Ned's losses this season, Bulldog fans have had nothing but congratulations & well wishes for the remainder of the season for both PNG & Dayton.  No "excuses" were made for either loss or bad performance on our part.  You are just trying to create something that simply is not there.  Sorry about that, buddy.  ;)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

You're spittin' in the wind maverick.  After both of Ned's losses this season, Bulldog fans have had nothing but congratulations & well wishes for the remainder of the season for both PNG & Dayton.  No "excuses" were made for either loss or bad performance on our part.  You are just trying to create something that simply is not there.  Sorry about that, buddy.   ;)

You should watch what you say I remember after png that SOME Ned fans cried about the Refs and how they didn't have a clue and about a interception that yall disagreed with so go blow your smoke somewhere else After last nights game what could yall say? So Instead Some of yall jumped on the players and coaches and other fans, Trust me this isn't my first time around the Block with yall. After every  loss there is a reason yall lost besides that the other team was better!!!!

I'm going to be nice... ;D...as I was going to be very sarcastic towards you Mav..... ;)..but I think all I will say is you should try and better your 'Winning attitude'.........that little aint hill of victories could crumble down very quickly next week.........good luck to both teams, should be a battle...........

From an Injun........GO DOGS!!

Well if Luberton  wins i can only hope that it will teach Mav . to be more Gracious! I don't think that the Lumberton Fans even like this persons post //// While i was hoping Both NED. and LUM. would get in the playoffs ..it doesn't look like that is going to happen ..I will be cheering for my Neighbors and wishing yall the best of luck!

GO DOGS - FROM a INDIAN Friend

You should watch what you say I remember after png that SOME Ned fans cried about the Refs and how they didn't have a clue and about a interception that yall disagreed with so go blow your smoke somewhere else After last nights game what could yall say? So Instead Some of yall jumped on the players and coaches and other fans, Trust me this isn't my first time around the Block with yall. After every  loss there is a reason yall lost besides that the other team was better!!!!

Check your facts, my friend.  Although both Ned & PNG fans stated that the refs were less than par in that game, both sides also stated that fortunately, the officiating had absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the game, that PNG is the better team, and they deserved nothing less than a W on that night.  Again, I stand by my statement that Ned fans have been nothing less than gracious to their opponents this season.  You are trying to create something that just does not exist this year. 

I have to ask, is all this jawing you have been doing for the last 9 weeks in fun??? Or are you really seriously this obnoxious in real life? I am almost certain that you are a really good guy in person and just enjoying the anonymity but I cant help but wonder.......

Whichever way it goes the thrill of victory and agony of defeat will be there as time expires.

Will it be...

Lumberton celebrating their first ever post season appearance in the thrill of victory as the Bulldogs anguish in the agony of defeat knowing their playoff run has been TERMINATED and they end their season with one of the largest lopsided losses in school history then losing the season finale.

or will it be....

The Bulldogs celebrating 12 consecutive years in the playoffs on the Raiders field while the Raiders come to realize that an 8 and 2 record and being the only team in district to get a win over the mighty Broncos just wasn't enough and the agony of defeat in not EVER going to the playoffs stings for another off season.

It will be a very nervous week for the players, coaches, and fans of both teams as they realize that the loser will probably have their season TERMINATED.

If you will observe all of he Lumberton topics, we do not ALL talk trash so we should not all be penalized. The Raiders need all of the fans we can get right now!! It has been a LONG time coming and I think this group of kids from Lumberton DESERVES to make the playoffs. Everyone of them have worked their tails off. Probably the best group of athletes to come through Lumberton as long as I can remember.

I have never pulled for Ned but theres a first for everything. Please beat Lumberton so Maverick will shut up. Fans like him make it hard for fans from other teams in the area to pull for them. If they do beat NED and make the playoffs I hope there 1 and done.

Those boys have worked very hard and have earned what they have accomplished. They deserve to go to the playoffs and hopefully win no matter what you think of Maverick or any of the rest of us.

I don't like some other teams posts either, but would never come on here and openly wish their team to lose in the playoffs.

lot on the line friday night for a a bunch of teams around this area....Nederland hoping to keep their playoff streak alive and lumberton tryin to get the point out that they are gonna be the top dogs for a long time....I say lumberton wins....There has got to be way more excitement over at Lumberton than there is in nederland...

lot on the line friday night for a a bunch of teams around this area....Nederland hoping to keep their playoff streak alive and lumberton tryin to get the point out that they are gonna be the top dogs for a long time....I say lumberton wins....There has got to be way more excitement over at Lumberton than there is in nederland...

Kind of agree....

I saw the enthusiasm that Lumberton had when they beat Dayton, they really wanted the win.

You know this week will be special in Lumberton, you got to figure the whole community, bussinesses and all, will be supporting the kids.  Probably won't be so dramatic in Nederland.  Lumberton will get an early CHRISTmas present if they pull this off.  How devestating will it be to fall just short of a win...

Will hurt for a long long time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder