Trump’s Top-10 Triumphs: A Last Look At A Remarkable Presidency!

Reagan

1 minute ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

400,000+ Americans dead from covid

#1 in the world let’s go babyyyyyy

Fauci said the vaccine would take 2 years to roll out.  Trump made it work less than a year.  Just another major accomplishment!  biden would still be differing to Fauci.  Because biden never had to meet a deadline or dealt with a payroll!

8 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Fauci said the vaccine would take 2 years to roll out.  Trump made it work less than a year.  Just another major accomplishment!  biden would still be differing to Fauci.  Because biden never had to meet a deadline or dealt with a payroll!

I was told this was all under control and would be gone by Easter 2020

36 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Trump had nothing to do with it.

33 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

I hope you are staying inside and not risking becoming the next victim.  Better stay locked up and scared....wait for Biden to tell you when its safe to come out. 

I don’t need to stay inside anymore, I got the Trump Bleach vaccine injected and had a solar lamp installed in my lungs so I’m safe 

40 minutes ago, Big girl said:

From the article:  

Created Operation Warp Speed. The Chinese virus hit the U.S. hard. It’s now clear that China’s communist regime downplayed the deadly virus outbreak early, leading to the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus that official data show has killed 400,000 Americans. Trump was ridiculed and berated for daring to think he could push the creation of a new, effective vaccine within the remaining months of his term. Yet, as Bloomberg noted on Wednesday, “Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health care workers, and so far 16.3 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally … In the last week, an average of 806,716 doses per day were administered.” The vaccine critics were dead wrong, and Trump’s push may well end up saving hundreds of thousands of lives in coming years.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

That post exemplifies how little you know about current events.  Were you even aware of Operation Warp Speed?   Probably not.  Doubt CNN ever mentioned it.   Your knowledge is limited to the half truths, and outright lies of the MSM.   And their worst damage is omission.  Good grief, how many uninformed people like you actually voted?   Before you make absurd post, you might want to research a little bit.

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

That post exemplifies how little you know about current events.  Were you even aware of Operation Warp Speed?   Probably not.  Doubt CNN ever mentioned it.   Your knowledge is limited to the half truths, and outright lies of the MSM.   And their worst damage is omission.  Good grief, how many uninformed people like you actually voted?   Before you make absurd post, you might want to research a little bit.

lol...good luck with that.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

They will say they contracted while Trump was still potus.  Joe will not get attributed with those.

Yes, probably. But when a man runs a campaign on how his opponent mishandled a problem, and promises that he has a sure-fire way to end this awful plague, then he inherits all the cases from then on.....unless he was LYING the whole time. I believe he also said he would rule with science (Fauci) instead of the President. Must have forgotten who he was. With Fauci at the helm, we still would not have a vaccine that people are screaming for. Even Cuomo wants to sue because he hasn’t gotten the vaccine distribute properly. He has probably changed his tune too.

Nope, all of these deaths will be Biden’s fault.

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yes, probably. But when a man runs a campaign on how his opponent mishandled a problem, and promises that he has a sure-fire way to end this awful plague, then he inherits all the cases from then on.....unless he was LYING the whole time. I believe he also said he would rule with science (Fauci) instead of the President. Must have forgotten who he was. With Fauci at the helm, we still would not have a vaccine that people are screaming for. Even Cuomo wants to sue because he hasn’t gotten the vaccine distribute properly. He has probably changed his tune too.

Nope, all of these deaths will be Biden’s fault.

It’s amazing how they scoffed at Trump when he said that a vaccine would be available at the end of last year.  They proved for four years they were a do nothing party.  Their sole intent for over four years was to get rid of Trump.  I think in four years, we get to put Trump back in to dig us out of a Democrat drilled hole.

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

It’s amazing how they scoffed at Trump when he said that a vaccine would be available at the end of last year.  They proved for four years they were a do nothing party.  Their sole intent for over four years was to get rid of Trump.  I think in four years, we get to put Trump back in to dig us out of a Democrat drilled hole.

Watch it now, you’ll have a few posters on here having aneurisms at the mere thought.