S&P 500 Hits All-Time High On Biden Inauguration Day

InMAGAWeTrust

6 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

lol trumpers are so sad man. Dumbest group of voters on earth

No one on this forum believes you can form an intelligent response. You never fail in your quest to disappoint. How sad is that?

Hurray for derailing another topic. Someone get this child a lollipop.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

No one on this forum believes you can form an intelligent response. You never fail in your quest to disappoint. How sad is that?

Hurray for derailing another topic. Someone get this child a lollipop.

All I see is a bunch of snowflake tears from trumpers, if we’re being completely honest here.

Stop crying, and start making money. Let me know if you need some new bootstraps, champ. 

30 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

All I see is a bunch of snowflake tears from trumpers, if we’re being completely honest here.

Stop crying, and start making money. Let me know if you need some new bootstraps, champ. 

I already did that, and continue to. I upped my real estate, commodity, and equity holdings 5 years ago. I have made more money in the last 5 years than I did in the last 20. Trumps economy is still producing!  

Like I said, now Bidens inflation is hurting everybody EXCEPT the wealthy. The rich are getting richer. The deadbeat blue voters are seeing this and turning on him right now. The Dumb Dems are on the verge of a mid term slaughter!  How funny is that? LOL 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You are funny. I call you out on your sophomoric and wild diatribes, and you evaluate that as "crying". You are definitely some kind of special.

Since you claim to be completely honest, please give examples of what you consider "snowflake tears from Trumpers". Let us evaluate your analytical skills (or lack of). You will not do it. And like I mentioned earlier, no one expects you to make an intelligent statement. But it is fun watching you continually try. Keep your honesty flowing, the laughter is enjoyable. And Maxine Watters will still love you...you know, birds of a feather.

17 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

It's ok now to lump one group of people all together? 

For anyone who still supports any of the 3 worst candidates in recent history (Biden, Trump, Hillary).. id say that’s an accurate assessment.

But that’s my opinion, as a DEMONCRAT (per tycobb) 😴🙄

Voter IQ rankings 

1) moderates

2) normal conservatives

10) bag of rocks

11) California/NY liberals 

9999) trumpers 

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

For anyone who still supports any of the 3 worst candidates in recent history (Biden, Trump, Hillary).. id say that’s an accurate assessment.

Voter IQ rankings 

1) moderates

2) normal conservatives

10) bag of rocks

9999) trumpers 

You still can't form an intelligent statement. It is hilarious watching you try. The amount of whining you do is absolutely stunning. Maxine is very proud of you 

Voter IQ rankings 

1) moderates

2) normal conservatives

10) bag of rocks

9999) trumpers 

If "Trumpers" are so stupid, but are able to consistently call you out on your stupidity, where does that place you on your stupidity scale? It's rhetorical...everyone already knows where you fall. But just for grins and giggles, let us know where you rate yourself.

Voter IQ rankings 

1) moderates

2) normal conservatives

10) bag of rocks

9999) trumpers 

I better not ever hear you come someone for lumping races together then......

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

If "Trumpers" are so stupid, but are able to consistently call you out on your stupidity, where does that place you on your stupidity scale? It's rhetorical...everyone already knows where you fall. But just for grins and giggles, let us know where you rate yourself.

Whatever you say, literal traitor lol 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Whatever you say, literal traitor lol 

Wow...dumbest response yet. How are you not debilitatingly embarrassed with yourself? The forum has a full view of your intellect. Laughter for everyone. But I bet you can even top your last post with an even dumber one. Let's see.

8 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Voter IQ rankings 

1) moderates

2) normal conservatives

10) bag of rocks

9999) trumpers 

“Can’t make up my mind until the debates” moderates #1????

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

On 1/8/2022 at 9:26 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

Yep, some on here seem to think if markets are good, all is well.

That was the case during every prior team R presidency, how conveniently that has changed 

Like how team R suddenly starts caring about deficits again, after running deficits themselves year after year (in addition to the Covid bailouts for corporations)

That was the case during every prior team R presidency, how conveniently that has changed 

Like how team R suddenly starts caring about deficits again, after running deficits themselves year after year (in addition to the Covid bailouts for corporations)

Team R never cared about deficits, conservatives do.